Nordic Mission...

Official Forum • www.nordicmission.net

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse

Nordic Mission...

Postby Hguols » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:09

...answer your e-mails please. I'm not messing around.

Nordic Mission,

This is the second time I've tried to contact you.

I’m the artist behind the project Hguols (which has been inactive since 2011). You currently have my "Depiction Under The Obscure Seclusion" album, and I remember giving you these on "consignment" terms – 5 copies of the album.

I'm not sure how many copies you have left, but I'd like to close this transaction. ITS BEEN 4 YEARS AND THESE ARE NOT GIFTS TO YOU. Can you please purchase these items if you intend to still carry or mail them back to me (in the condition I sent them) to:

Thomas Eversole
P.O. Box 1053
Pawnee, IL 62558

My first correspondence was on June 12th and I explained to you why I need the remaining unsold copies back. Purchasing them at the agreed rate is also acceptable. Not responding is not an option. I need to hear within 72 hours that you're either shipping the remaining copies back or are purchasing them.

If you decline or ignore this request, I'll be forced to file claims with the Better Business Bureau and Internet Crime Complaint Center for theft. Unfortunately because of your lack of response to the original correspondence, you've been removed from the list of "Trusted Stores" on The Blackest Light.

I await your response...

Kamerad Ash wrote:What point if that nation id Everyone's nation who can manage to get to it?
Hguols
Metal Warrior

Re: Nordic Mission...

Postby dimmick » Wed Jun 17, 2015 17:54

Just five days after just ONE non-response to a SINGLE email regarding five (!) compact discs and you're blasting out a threatening message on a public forum? :roll:

Either way, Pøl doesn't even really check the forums anymore, dude. You could try Facebook, he's semi-active there.
\m/
dimmick
Metal Hero

Title: I want this guy to be my custom title

Postby CanadianMetalFan » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:28

Well, maybe the forum needs a bit of drama! You can see when someone last signed in. Pol hasn't been here for 2 months! He is newly married so maybe that is the reason for his tardiness. Europeans seem a lot more laid back than us North Americans. Pol has been in business for a long time and I don't believe that is because he rips off artists. Give it some time a week isn't really sufficient to file a BBB and ICCC claim (is that a thing!?) for "theft". Anyway, hope you get this sorted out.

- Joel
"...we have a practical, historical and biblical mandate to fervently disobey any unconstitutional laws and all government officials who cease to be good ministers of Jesus Christ. God almighty is the only power that deserves unlimited obedience."
CanadianMetalFan
Metal Hero

Postby Hguols » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:07

dimmick wrote:Just five days after just ONE non-response to a SINGLE email regarding five (!) compact discs and you're blasting out a threatening message on a public forum? :roll:

Either way, Pøl doesn't even really check the forums anymore, dude. You could try Facebook, he's semi-active there.

What do you mean "just 5 days" Gimmick? He's not the only store to still (after 4 years) have five compact discs of this release, but he's the only store that has yet to respond with resolution.

Also, I have years of experience of working for a fortune 500 company answering 600 e-mails a day with an expected 4 hour response time. While I'm not holding him to those standards, you can't expect me to be exactly thrilled when he probably gets less than 1/6th that volume of e-mails a day and the response time is LITERALLY 30 times longer and counting. He runs a business, so he needs to correspond in a business manner - I'm not just his buddy e-mailing him some random jokes that he doesn't need to respond.

If I'm making too big of a deal over 5 CDs and you really want to come to his rescue, then YOU send me $30.

In closing, don't call me "dude" and you can butt your way out of the conversation. Thank you.

CanadianMetalFan wrote:Well, maybe the forum needs a bit of drama! You can see when someone last signed in. Pol hasn't been here for 2 months! He is newly married so maybe that is the reason for his tardiness. Europeans seem a lot more laid back than us North Americans. Pol has been in business for a long time and I don't believe that is because he rips off artists. Give it some time a week isn't really sufficient to file a BBB and ICCC claim (is that a thing!?) for "theft". Anyway, hope you get this sorted out.

- Joel

I still checked my "business" e-mail after I got married. As far as "ripping off" artists, my only experience with him is that he treats consignment like long term gifting.

Kamerad Ash wrote:What point if that nation id Everyone's nation who can manage to get to it?
Hguols
Metal Warrior

Postby dimmick » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:38

Here's what I mean by just five days: his business is a part-time gig for him, he's had some recent changes in his personal life, and again, it was ONE EMAIL. Maybe it got caught in a spam filter? Maybe he's been away? (Which, in fact, he has - if you'd bothered to check Facebook, as I tried to help you with, you'd have seen that Nordic Mission was at at least one festival this week. Given your experience in the music scene, surely you understand how busy that can be.)

Either way, I'm not trying to be a jerk, I was simply pointing out that there are many reasonable explanations, and perhaps it would be more productive to, oh I don't know, send another email before flipping out on a public forum? Certainly I agree that if you want your albums back, you are entitled to them; I simply was trying to explain my point of view that posting a crappy message like this after a single email goes unanswered makes you look like kind of a dick. And yes, if the $30 is that important, allow me to respectfully submit that perhaps your energies are best spent elsewhere than badmouthing one of the owners of the forum, who is a dear friend to many people here, and on finding other revenue streams than one which is rapidly dying.

Oh, and It's "dimmick," by the way - for someone as apparently detail-oriented as yourself to be able to have answered so many emails daily, I would appreciate spelling my last name correctly. Cheers, my good man! I shall do as you ask and butt out of your thread. Until next time, I wish you all the best in your business and musical endeavors. :D
\m/
dimmick
Metal Hero

Title: I want this guy to be my custom title

Postby Hguols » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:38

dimmick wrote:Here's what I mean by just five days: his business is a part-time gig for him, he's had some recent changes in his personal life, and again, it was ONE EMAIL. Maybe it got caught in a spam filter? Maybe he's been away? (Which, in fact, he has - if you'd bothered to check Facebook, as I tried to help you with, you'd have seen that Nordic Mission was at at least one festival this week. Given your experience in the music scene, surely you understand how busy that can be.)

Its not my responsibility to check his Facebook. If it goes to his spam, then he needs to adjust the contact form on his website - that's what I used to "e-mail" him with. Its also not my responsibility is to prompt him, or anyone, more than once over what's apparently bad business. I don't think you understand the scale of what's going on. Do you think any type of retail/merchandise/foodservice vendor would agree for a store to just hold merchandise FOR FOUR YEARS AND COUNTING?

The first batch of CDs went like consignment is supposed to go - I sent him the CDs, he sold them and paid me for them. While its none of your business as to why I NOW need his unsold copies back (and paid for what he did sell), its appalling to think that he probably would have kept them until he closed shop another XX years from now. I would have never agreed to that if I knew I had to knock, repeatedly, for this "deal" to not be ultimately treated like a gift to Nordic Mission.

dimmick wrote:Either way, I'm not trying to be a jerk, I was simply pointing out that there are many reasonable explanations, and perhaps it would be more productive to, oh I don't know, send another email before flipping out on a public forum? Certainly I agree that if you want your albums back, you are entitled to them; I simply was trying to explain my point of view that posting a crappy message like this after a single email goes unanswered makes you look like kind of a dick. And yes, if the $30 is that important, allow me to respectfully submit that perhaps your energies are best spent elsewhere than badmouthing one of the owners of the forum, who is a dear friend to many people here, and on finding other revenue streams than one which is rapidly dying.

You're not trying to be a jerk, but you're going to say I'm a dick? Look, I didn't ask for your point of view. You're more than welcome to comment on a public forum, but no one else is sitting me on their knee and brow beating me with their "talking to" and subtle name calling.

The $30 is more about principle than revenue. Points for being presumptuous on thinking I NEED this $30 though.
...though I'm sure you think, oh I don't know, he's entitled to just keep it since he's a friend, right? Oh its just $30 - I should just let it go ANOTHER YEAR since I don't NEED the money.

dimmick wrote:Oh, and It's "dimmick," by the way - for someone as apparently detail-oriented as yourself to be able to have answered so many emails daily, I would appreciate spelling my last name correctly. Cheers, my good man! I shall do as you ask and butt out of your thread. Until next time, I wish you all the best in your business and musical endeavors. :D

Amazing how you can identify that I'm detail oriented, but not comprehend the irony that switching one letter in your name explains this Hail Mary attempt at justifying I'm wrong. No, that is a gimmick, "dude".

Hguols
Metal Warrior

Postby Hguols » Sat Jun 27, 2015 21:31

Its been over 3 weeks and I still haven't heard back from Nordic Mission despite multiple e-mails to them.
Its apparent to me that they have no intention of contacting me back to resolve this / aka they're just going to keep the my merchandise as a gift.

The Better Business Bureau doesn't deal with international complaints of this sort, but I filed a complaint with econsumer.gov, who DOES address complaints of this nature. I also filed a complaint with IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Center) regarding this as well.

From the way it sounds after following through with IC3, the next step is local law enforcement will be in contact with me regarding this theft to request appropriate documentation of this transaction... which I have.

Hguols
Metal Warrior

Postby II.nferno » Fri Jul 17, 2015 21:59

#-o
II.nferno
Metal Hero

Postby DrNordic » Fri Aug 14, 2015 0:01

So Thomas, I am not starting a discussion here, since we just started email correspondence, but sorry you had this trouble reaching us.
There is a naked guy in Brad's avatar.

Well, not NOW, but eventually....
DrNordic
Metal Overlord

Title: Überdistributor

Postby Hguols » Mon Sep 07, 2015 15:54

Its all good Pal. Just a misunderstanding.
My apologies I got as angry as I did about it!

Thank you very much for posting your e-mail address on the English site.

On our Blackest Light forum, I have added Nordic Mission once again to the "trusted stores".
So glad we got this resolved!

Hguols
Metal Warrior

Postby Pirate » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:23

Hguols wrote:Its all good Pal. Just a misunderstanding.
My apologies I got as angry as I did about it!

Thank you very much for posting your e-mail address on the English site.

On our Blackest Light forum, I have added Nordic Mission once again to the "trusted stores".
So glad we got this resolved!

Maybe you should do something about the "Warning about a Fraudulent Christian Metal Store (Nordic Mission)"-thread you started at Christian Metal Realm as well.
There is no update on the situation there.
"Have you ever noticed that you can get salmonella from eating chicken but you cant get chickenella eating salmon?"

<------ This guy
Pirate
Metal Warrior

Postby Hguols » Fri Sep 18, 2015 17:57

You didn't read the posts there. The resolve post was made the middle of August.
http://thecmr.forumotion.com/t8317-reso ... ved#156714

I updated the original post in case there are others that go to a forum thread but don't read what people say.

Thanks,

Hguols
Metal Warrior

Postby Pirate » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:28

Hguols wrote:You didn't read the posts there. The resolve post was made the middle of August.
http://thecmr.forumotion.com/t8317-reso ... ved#156714

I updated the original post in case there are others that go to a forum thread but don't read what people say.

Thanks,

Oh I did read the posts. I was referring to an update to the thread name, which remained unaltered for quite a while. I see that you finally updated it yesterday.
"Have you ever noticed that you can get salmonella from eating chicken but you cant get chickenella eating salmon?"

<------ This guy
Pirate
Metal Warrior

Postby Farlig-K » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:14

I missed all this drama? Can't believe it! :P

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
G O ( O ) D
--------------------------
\\\GOD IS GOOD///
Farlig-K
Metal Champion

Title: Chief of the Ancients