Page 76 of 76

Re: Last seen in concert v.Ahhhh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 0:41
by Mr. Blueberry
Mr. Blueberry wrote:Bloodbath


:headbang:

Re: Last seen in concert v.Ahhhh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 23:11
by davo
A bunch of UK death metal bands, headlined by Party Cannon, who blew them all away.

Re: Last seen in concert v.Ahhhh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 22:26
by davo
Saw My Silent Wake a month or so ago. Was good to see Ian again. Really good show as ever.

Last night I saw Xerath and Fleshgod Apocalype. :headbang:

Re: Last seen in concert v.Ahhhh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:32
by Herrens Gåfva
The Contortionist and Tesseract.
And tomorrow I'll see Deafheaven and Myrkur.

Re: Last seen in concert v.Ahhhh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 13:05
by Uncle Sam
Complexity Fest with

Hypno5e
Textures
Destiny Potato
Rolo Tomassi
Destrage
Hacktivist
The Algorithm
Igorrr

Re: Last seen in concert v.Ahhhh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 19:44
by davo
Cattle Decapitation
Ingested
Unfathomable Ruination

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 21:52
by Ghâshûl
Abbath
Alice Cooper
Amon Amarth
Black sabbath
Blind guardian
Dark funeral
Dropkick Murphy's
Entombed ad
Havok
Kadavar
King diamond
Megadeth
Monuments
Redwood hills
Rival sons
Scorpions
Tremonti
With the dead

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Re: Last seen in concert v.Ahhhh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 21:43
by davo
Been a long time since I posted here.

Saw Mono & Alcest last night, both were amazing.
Wednesday I saw Wardruna, which was incredible. Best live show I've seen for a very, very long time.

Re: Last seen in concert v.Ahhhh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 16:39
by Brad-K
"Dirksneider" as in Udo and his band playing Accept classics for the last time. Was Muy Bueno! :D Never seen so many smiling, happy Germans.

And, in December, AWR (Anderson, Wakeman, Rabin). I was almost like one of those girls in the early Beatles performances. :blinking: :sad2: :kiss: =D> =P~ :tooth: :-D :-D :-D Was THAT good!

Re: Last seen in concert v.Ahhhh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 23:33
by Herrens Gåfva
Brad-K wrote:And, in December, AWR (Anderson, Wakeman, Rabin). I was almost like one of those girls in the early Beatles performances. :blinking: :sad2: :kiss: =D> =P~ :tooth: :-D :-D :-D Was THAT good!


=P~
I have seen Jon Anderson live one time. It was only him with an acoustic guitar, but still great. His voice holds up really well.

Re: Last seen in concert v.Ahhhh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 16:39
by Brad-K
Herrens Gåfva wrote:
Brad-K wrote:And, in December, AWR (Anderson, Wakeman, Rabin). I was almost like one of those girls in the early Beatles performances. :blinking: :sad2: :kiss: =D> =P~ :tooth: :-D :-D :-D Was THAT good!


=P~
I have seen Jon Anderson live one time. It was only him with an acoustic guitar, but still great. His voice holds up really well.


Seems to me that he got sick, and being able so sing, yet unable to keep pace with a regular rock format, he tried to get the other guys to play their catalog in a kind of swing-jazz style, but the guys quickly grew tired of that and ditched him, which resulted in the solo acoustic guitar that you attended. It's nice to see he got his health back well enough to front a full band, he was flawless, except for the "coins and crosses" part on "and You and I," where he sang the harmony part instead of the melody, which sounded odd, but was still just right.

Re:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 16:46
by Brad-K
Ghâshûl wrote:Abbath
Alice Cooper
Amon Amarth
Black sabbath
Blind guardian
Dark funeral
Dropkick Murphy's
Entombed ad
Havok
Kadavar
King diamond
Megadeth
Monuments
Redwood hills
Rival sons
Scorpions
Tremonti
With the dead

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk


How alphabetic of you. Saw Blind Guardian...wasn't my cup of tea really...all those songs about elves and even Peter Pan. Yayyyy Peter Pan.

Saw Black Sabbath...maybe i wasn't feeling all that great, but it wasn't much of a musical adventure...felt like I was attending a beginners metal class.
Just seen and done all those songs as covers with local bands...been there, done that.
Rival Sons opened for them. ...They are really good, but just kind of cant quite get behind them....would prefer to see them at a smaller show, on their terms...being an opening band isn't quite ideal at many shows.

Re: Last seen in concert v.Ahhhh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:02
by Brad-K
Over. F%*king. Kill.
Image
Image
Image
...and Nile.

Re: Last seen in concert v.Ahhhh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:25
by Brad-K
UFO & Saxon....was nice.