Savatage worship

Metal related discussions. The headbanger's playground! Got some metal news? This is the place!

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse, XeNoMoRpH, Ghâshûl

Savatage worship

Postby Pirate » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:17

Any Savatage fans up in here?

You are probably also a Eternal Champion fan without even knowing it.

"Have you ever noticed that you can get salmonella from eating chicken but you cant get chickenella eating salmon?"

<------ This guy
Pirate
Metal Hero

Savatage worship

Postby Farlig-K » Tue Dec 20, 2016 15:36

I don't know either of those bands, but they don't sound very melodic prog to me. That renders me uninterested.
G O ( O ) D
--------------------------
\\\GOD IS GOOD///
Farlig-K
Metal Champion

Title: Chief of the Ancients

Re: Savatage worship

Postby Pirate » Mon Jan 02, 2017 20:42

Hey, thats very genre-ist (expressing hateful attitude towards all other genres than prog-metal) of you. Consider yourself put on notice!
"Have you ever noticed that you can get salmonella from eating chicken but you cant get chickenella eating salmon?"

<------ This guy
Pirate
Metal Hero

Postby Brad-K » Wed Jan 18, 2017 21:56

Pretty good. Makes me want to go out to the garage, and build a muscle car...or a motorcycle...or...some kind of phallic symbol out of steel. :headbang:

Was really into his kind of metal back in the day...then completely lost interest in it....now, what's old is new again.

And, if someone doesn't like Savatage, at least a little, I question their metal-ness to a degree.

But, not sure what the Savatage connection is. Probably could use some research on it.
"...Schnappster, half a joint o' ragweed...that's decent...now all we gotta do is find us some chicks..."
Brad-K
Metal Deity

Title: Any Lengsel News Yet?

Postby Brad-K » Wed Jan 18, 2017 22:01

...And that illustration...notice how the "fair maiden" is at the feet of her hero...seems like there are a lot of depictions just like that.
Used to think it was her clinging to her savior in adoration...know I know the truth...she is lifting his wallet.
"...Schnappster, half a joint o' ragweed...that's decent...now all we gotta do is find us some chicks..."
Brad-K
Metal Deity

Title: Any Lengsel News Yet?

Return to Metal Forum