Endtime Mailorder

Metal related discussions. The headbanger's playground! Got some metal news? This is the place!

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse, XeNoMoRpH, Ghâshûl

Endtime Mailorder

Postby Alveus Lacuna » Tue Mar 22, 2016 19:34

There's some stuff on there that I want, so does anyone have any recent experience with them?
Alveus Lacuna
Metal Wannabe

Re: Has Endtime Mailorder gotten more reliable?

Postby CanadianMetalFan » Thu Mar 24, 2016 0:45

I ordered a few CD's off of Samuel the beginning of the month and I received it last week on the 15th I believe. I'm in Canada so not a bad shipping speed at all. It was actually sent via a German distributor, Ant-Zen I believe it was called, everything was in good order, nothing broken or anything like that. :D

- Joel
"...we have a practical, historical and biblical mandate to fervently disobey any unconstitutional laws and all government officials who cease to be good ministers of Jesus Christ. God almighty is the only power that deserves unlimited obedience."
CanadianMetalFan
Metal Hero

Re: Has Endtime Mailorder gotten more reliable?

Postby Lysol » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:03

I've ordered a couple of records from the mailorder in the last two or so years. No problems whatsoever.
Hej alla glada. Jag har inte något roligt internt forumskämt att skriva som signatur.
Lysol
Metal Warrior

Re: Endtime Mailorder

Postby thewhippingpost » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:26

I ordered back in February and got really quick shipping for overseas...probably took less than a week and a half. Never had a single problem with Endtime's mail order. :D
“Lord, stamp eternity on my eyeballs.”
― Jonathan Edwards
thewhippingpost
Metal Addict

Return to Metal Forum