Crimson Moonlight Darkness Divine Album Artwork;Release date

Metal related discussions. The headbanger's playground! Got some metal news? This is the place!

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse, XeNoMoRpH, Ghâshûl

Crimson Moonlight Darkness Divine Album Artwork;Release date

Postby ATheHeartOfWinter77 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:08

Hello all and Happy New Year! the new crimson moonlight album artwork, cd release date(February 26th!), and track listing has been posted! although, i haven't seen anything official on crimson moonlight's facebook; it is on amazon!

check out the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01947 ... e=UTF8&me=
ATheHeartOfWinter77
Metal Addict

Re: Crimson Moonlight Darkness Divine Album Artwork;Release

Postby Pirate » Sat Jan 02, 2016 15:56

Happy New Year!

This might just be THE release of 2016, counting down the days
"Have you ever noticed that you can get salmonella from eating chicken but you cant get chickenella eating salmon?"

<------ This guy
Pirate
Metal Warrior

Postby ATheHeartOfWinter77 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 17:18

Pirate wrote:Happy New Year!

This might just be THE release of 2016, counting down the days

Crimson moonlight has released an official statement on their Facebook for Darkness Divine:

"Friends of Armageddon...Let's start the year with a bang... We are pleased to present the release date and cover art for the album
"DIVINE DARKNESS".
This is an album we are extremely proud to release, and the culmination of a massive amount of work from both band and label. We are confident "DIVINE DARKNESS" is destined to be another classic release in the Endtime catalogue and stoked to soon be able to share it with you. Encircled by a billion suns you will be taken on an otherworldly journey exploring the themes of Grief, Majestic Wonder and Divine Darkness.

“DIVINE DARKNESS” will be released February 26.
More info will come regarding track listing, pre-order, merchandise and more."

As for 2016: there are going to be a lot of new releases this year. For me personally:, Crimson Moonlight, Renascent, Hope For The Dying, Solution .45, Scar Symmetry, Slechtvalk, Opus Irae, and the list goes on. It's going to be a difficult year to pick just one. :D I do know the Crimson moonlight album will be high on my list of favorites for 2016!
ATheHeartOfWinter77
Metal Addict

Postby Pirate » Mon Jan 04, 2016 13:47

I would DEVOUR anything new from Renascent. What is the latest news on a potential release?
"Have you ever noticed that you can get salmonella from eating chicken but you cant get chickenella eating salmon?"

<------ This guy
Pirate
Metal Warrior

Postby dimmick » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:21

Don't forget In Vain! I am ridiculously excited for their new album.
\m/
dimmick
Metal Hero

Title: I want this guy to be my custom title

Postby Farlig-K » Fri Jan 08, 2016 16:56

dimmick wrote:Don't forget In Vain! I am ridiculously excited for their new album.

What what what??? Ænigma is one of my favourite albums of recent years!
G O ( O ) D
--------------------------
\\\GOD IS GOOD///
Farlig-K
Metal Champion

Title: Chief of the Ancients

Postby dimmick » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:29

Farlig-K wrote:
dimmick wrote:Don't forget In Vain! I am ridiculously excited for their new album.

Oh yes. They are one of the very few bands for whom I can say I like every album they release more than the last one. This is from their Facebook:

"Dear all,
After a year of various disturbances, we are back in songwriting mode. There will be no vacation for us this summer; instead we are focusing our minds and energies on the upcoming In Vain album. Last year, expeditions to Asia, Europe and South America were undertaken as a part of the conceptual and spiritual framework for the new album. In the autumn and winter of this year, similar excursions will be made to Africa, and if everything goes smoothly, a new album should be released in spring 2016. Its title has been decided and will be revealed in due course, as in turn all the exciting things emerging with our new exploration.
We appreciate your continued support.
On behalf of In Vain,
Johnar Håland, Oslo, 16 July 2015."

:headbang:
\m/
dimmick
Metal Hero

Title: I want this guy to be my custom title

Postby Farlig-K » Sun Jan 10, 2016 20:17

dimmick wrote:
Farlig-K wrote:

Oh yes. They are one of the very few bands for whom I can say I like every album they release more than the last one. This is from their Facebook:

"Dear all,
After a year of various disturbances, we are back in songwriting mode. There will be no vacation for us this summer; instead we are focusing our minds and energies on the upcoming In Vain album. Last year, expeditions to Asia, Europe and South America were undertaken as a part of the conceptual and spiritual framework for the new album. In the autumn and winter of this year, similar excursions will be made to Africa, and if everything goes smoothly, a new album should be released in spring 2016. Its title has been decided and will be revealed in due course, as in turn all the exciting things emerging with our new exploration.
We appreciate your continued support.
On behalf of In Vain,
Johnar Håland, Oslo, 16 July 2015."

:headbang:

Colon-headbang-colon indeed fellow old guy.
G O ( O ) D
\\\GOD IS GOOD///
Farlig-K
Metal Champion

Postby Lysol » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:22

Ugh, working with anatomy has its drawbacks. Colon-headbang sounds very disturbing. :o
Hej alla glada. Jag har inte något roligt internt forumskämt att skriva som signatur.
Lysol
Metal Warrior

Postby BassOvercast » Sun Feb 14, 2016 17:47

Ooooooo. This is good news to stumble across. Thanks!
Brad-K wrote:"Flop it on the flibbity-floo, rock it on the jim-jam, jump up, turn around, pick a bale of cotton....and hit 'enter'......simple!" :roll:
BassOvercast
Metal Champion

Title: Levi, slayer of mice

Postby Herrens Gåfva » Mon Feb 15, 2016 15:29

Vinyl pre-order, limited crystal vinyl:
http://endtime-mailorder.com/product_in ... ucts_id=92
I am going to take over ze world...
Herrens Gåfva
Metal Destructor

Title: World Dominator

Postby Hguols » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:42

Looks like Hortor (and/or their ExhortMetal label) are selling Crimson Moonlight shirts that they made themselves.
https://www.facebook.com/HORTOR-283635461058/

Which is not surprising since they're a known ripoff...
http://theblackestlight.freeforums.net/ ... l-rip-offs

Kamerad Ash wrote:What point if that nation id Everyone's nation who can manage to get to it?
Hguols
Metal Warrior

Postby Hguols » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:41

I appreciate the talent there's a LOT of good riffs, but I feel like there's some filler and annoyances for me too.

Honestly, if they made a whole album to the caliber of their In Silence, In Chains song - I'd be much more into it.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Kamerad Ash wrote:What point if that nation id Everyone's nation who can manage to get to it?
Hguols
Metal Warrior

Postby Pirate » Sun Mar 06, 2016 21:39

I've heard through the album a couple of times so it might be early to judge, but I do find the album underwhelming. 'The Suffering', 'Kingdom of the Wolf' and 'In Silence, in Chains' are strong but the rest feels like filler. I really hope I change my mind after a couple more spins.

<------ This guy
Pirate
Metal Warrior

Postby Farlig-K » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:11

Pirate wrote:I've heard through the album a couple of times so it might be early to judge, but I do find the album underwhelming. 'The Suffering', 'Kingdom of the Wolf' and 'In Silence, in Chains' are strong but the rest feels like filler. I really hope I change my mind after a couple more spins.

Have to agree on the filler. I listen to it a couple of times on Google Play Music and, well, it sounded like one long, boring song to me. Colour me extremely disappointed. :(

I long for Endtime's glory days with Extol's first releases, Whitefrozen and The Forsaken. Why doesn't Endtime sign a promising new prog band? :p
G O ( O ) D
\\\GOD IS GOOD///
Farlig-K
Metal Champion

Next

Return to Metal Forum