Skald In Veum

Metal related discussions. The headbanger's playground! Got some metal news? This is the place!

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse, XeNoMoRpH, Ghâshûl

Skald In Veum

Postby Lysol » Wed Oct 21, 2015 19:30

So are you hyped for the upcoming skald EP? Anyone know what formats they will release it on? So far they've only marketed a lame iTunes release as far as I know. Boring.

Anyway, they removed the track "siaren" from YouTube for som reason. I liked that one a lot. The new "inferno", not so much, but it's ok I guess.
Hej alla glada. Jag har inte något roligt internt forumskämt att skriva som signatur.
User avatar
Lysol
Metal Warrior
 
Posts: 795
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:48
Location: Norrtälje, Svärje

Re: Skald In Veum

Postby dimmick » Thu Oct 22, 2015 14:45

Pretty pumped for it - there is a preorder for the CD version as well.

http://rottweilerrecords.bigcartel.com/
\m/
User avatar
dimmick
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 3969
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 16:08
Location: Not Deutschland :(
Title: I want this guy to be my custom title

Re: Skald In Veum

Postby Lysol » Thu Oct 22, 2015 19:37

Oh. That's kinda new then. Checked like a week ago, but no CD.

But wait... Only CD? That sucks.
Hej alla glada. Jag har inte något roligt internt forumskämt att skriva som signatur.
User avatar
Lysol
Metal Warrior
 
Posts: 795
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:48
Location: Norrtälje, Svärje

Re: Skald In Veum

Postby Pirate » Thu Oct 22, 2015 20:31

Lysol wrote:
Anyway, they removed the track "siaren" from YouTube for som reason. I liked that one a lot. The new "inferno", not so much, but it's ok I guess.


Ditto this. I will only be buying it in some digital download format though.
"Have you ever noticed that you can get salmonella from eating chicken but you cant get chickenella eating salmon?"

<------ This guy
User avatar
Pirate
Metal Warrior
 
Posts: 991
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 18:16
Location: Stavanger

Re: Skald In Veum

Postby davo » Mon Nov 02, 2015 21:38

Pirate wrote:
Lysol wrote:
Anyway, they removed the track "siaren" from YouTube for som reason. I liked that one a lot. The new "inferno", not so much, but it's ok I guess.


Ditto this. I will only be buying it in some digital download format though.


No FLAC available yet :(
so it begins...
davo
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:41
Location: London, England

Re: Skald In Veum

Postby Pirate » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:23

davo wrote:
Pirate wrote:
Lysol wrote:
Anyway, they removed the track "siaren" from YouTube for som reason. I liked that one a lot. The new "inferno", not so much, but it's ok I guess.


Ditto this. I will only be buying it in some digital download format though.


No FLAC available yet :(


Sad but true. Most seem to release through Amazon and iTunes only :(
"Have you ever noticed that you can get salmonella from eating chicken but you cant get chickenella eating salmon?"

<------ This guy
User avatar
Pirate
Metal Warrior
 
Posts: 991
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 18:16
Location: Stavanger

Re: Skald In Veum

Postby dimmick » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:39

Got my CD in the mail today - it's very solid! I'm rather partial to "Until My Head Rolls" which I don't recall seeing online before the release.

Anyway, most of the tracks are up for streaming on Youtube now, including Siaren: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUfHLCt ... g6&index=6
\m/
User avatar
dimmick
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 3969
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 16:08
Location: Not Deutschland :(
Title: I want this guy to be my custom title

Re: Skald In Veum

Postby Pirate » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:38

dimmick wrote:Got my CD in the mail today - it's very solid! I'm rather partial to "Until My Head Rolls" which I don't recall seeing online before the release.

Anyway, most of the tracks are up for streaming on Youtube now, including Siaren: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUfHLCt ... g6&index=6


Sounds good! Video does not work in my end though. They were online some months ago
"Have you ever noticed that you can get salmonella from eating chicken but you cant get chickenella eating salmon?"

<------ This guy
User avatar
Pirate
Metal Warrior
 
Posts: 991
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 18:16
Location: Stavanger

Re: Skald In Veum

Postby davo » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:27

Pirate wrote:
davo wrote:
Pirate wrote:


Ditto this. I will only be buying it in some digital download format though.


No FLAC available yet :(


Sad but true. Most seem to release through Amazon and iTunes only :(


SkyBurnsBlack have a bandcamp store, hopefully will be up on there soon enough.
so it begins...
davo
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:41
Location: London, England

Re: Skald In Veum

Postby Lysol » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:27

dimmick wrote:Got my CD in the mail today - it's very solid! I'm rather partial to "Until My Head Rolls" which I don't recall seeing online before the release.

Anyway, most of the tracks are up for streaming on Youtube now, including Siaren: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUfHLCt ... g6&index=6

Really? Haven't recieved my copy yet. And that link wont work either, so they probably made it private, country restricted or something similar.
Hej alla glada. Jag har inte något roligt internt forumskämt att skriva som signatur.
User avatar
Lysol
Metal Warrior
 
Posts: 795
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:48
Location: Norrtälje, Svärje

Re: Skald In Veum

Postby Lysol » Sun Nov 08, 2015 18:48

The album's up on spotify apparently.

Is i only me, or is Siaren a lot faster now than it was in the old version that was up on youtube before they signed with Rottweiler? Gotta say I liked it more before. A lot more. I'm that kind of guy that don't think everything is better just because it's faster.
Hej alla glada. Jag har inte något roligt internt forumskämt att skriva som signatur.
User avatar
Lysol
Metal Warrior
 
Posts: 795
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:48
Location: Norrtälje, Svärje

Re: Skald In Veum

Postby Herrens Gåfva » Mon Nov 09, 2015 14:27

Lysol wrote:The album's up on spotify apparently.

Is i only me, or is Siaren a lot faster now than it was in the old version that was up on youtube before they signed with Rottweiler? Gotta say I liked it more before. A lot more. I'm that kind of guy that's lame.


:roll: :wink:
I am going to take over ze world...
User avatar
Herrens Gåfva
Metal Destructor
 
Posts: 23325
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 16:03
Location: The Starship: Testicular
Title: World Dominator

Re: Skald In Veum

Postby Decrepit » Tue Nov 10, 2015 21:33

Ordered my copy a week ago. Hope it will arrive soon!
User avatar
Decrepit
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 1553
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 14:08
Location: Finland

Re: Skald In Veum

Postby Pirate » Sat Nov 14, 2015 13:34

Found a site that sells the album as a lossless digital download.
Is this site legit? It for sure looks like it.

https://tracks.technics.com/GB/artists/3031295
"Have you ever noticed that you can get salmonella from eating chicken but you cant get chickenella eating salmon?"

<------ This guy
User avatar
Pirate
Metal Warrior
 
Posts: 991
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 18:16
Location: Stavanger

Re: Skald In Veum

Postby davo » Sat Nov 14, 2015 22:51

Pirate wrote:Found a site that sells the album as a lossless digital download.
Is this site legit? It for sure looks like it.

https://tracks.technics.com/GB/artists/3031295


Yup, fully legitimate. Technics is part of Panasonic, they've just relaunched the brand. They've got online streaming/downloads, some reasonably priced (but underperforming) hifi stuff (amp at £1250, streamer at £850, and some truly abysmal speakers at £1100), and some megabucks stuff (I think the full system is around £80000). I'm downloading it now.
so it begins...
davo
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:41
Location: London, England

Next

Return to Metal Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron