Skald In Veum

Metal related discussions. The headbanger's playground! Got some metal news? This is the place!

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse, XeNoMoRpH, Ghâshûl

Re: Skald In Veum

Postby Pirate » Tue Nov 17, 2015 16:37

davo wrote:
Yup, fully legitimate. Technics is part of Panasonic, they've just relaunched the brand. They've got online streaming/downloads, some reasonably priced (but underperforming) hifi stuff (amp at £1250, streamer at £850, and some truly abysmal speakers at £1100), and some megabucks stuff (I think the full system is around £80000). I'm downloading it now.

Great, only available in the UK it seems.
"Have you ever noticed that you can get salmonella from eating chicken but you cant get chickenella eating salmon?"

<------ This guy
Pirate
Metal Hero

Postby davo » Tue Nov 17, 2015 22:42

Pirate wrote:
davo wrote:
Yup, fully legitimate. Technics is part of Panasonic, they've just relaunched the brand. They've got online streaming/downloads, some reasonably priced (but underperforming) hifi stuff (amp at £1250, streamer at £850, and some truly abysmal speakers at £1100), and some megabucks stuff (I think the full system is around £80000). I'm downloading it now.

Great, only available in the UK it seems.

:(
so it begins...
davo
Metal Hero

Postby Pirate » Sun Nov 29, 2015 15:58

Finally got a hold of this in lossless format at 7digital.com :D
"Have you ever noticed that you can get salmonella from eating chicken but you cant get chickenella eating salmon?"

<------ This guy
Pirate
Metal Hero

Postby Pirate » Thu Dec 03, 2015 15:43

My vote for best extreme-metal release since Antestor's 'The Forsaken'. Loving this release!

<------ This guy
Pirate
Metal Hero

Previous

Return to Metal Forum