The Chariot interview TONIGHT and Underoath next week

Metal related discussions. The headbanger's playground! Got some metal news? This is the place!

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse, XeNoMoRpH, Ghâshûl

The Chariot interview TONIGHT and Underoath next week

Postby gregsammons » Sat Nov 20, 2010 15:15

Afternoon folks, hope this message finds you well.

So, here’s how the next few weeks line up on the Rock and Hard Place:

TONIGHT – I’m interviewing Josh from The Chariot and playing new music from Showbread.
September 27th – It’s my Underoath interview, get your questions and requests in nice and early (greg.sammons@crossrhythms.co.uk).
December 4th – The Wrath of Straff on The Rock and Hard Place. Straff from thebandwithnoname chooses a nice noisy tune each week for theshowwithnoname and explains why; I’ll be playing my favourites.
December 11th – My interview is to be confirmed but expect a sprinkling of new Christmas-themed songs.
December 18th – Have yourself a very BRUTAL Christmas. Two hours of cheese and whine; everything from Relient K and Thousand Foot Krutch, through to Theocracy and Stryper, finishing with August Burns Red, Austrian Death Machine and Tortured Conscience’s stupidly brutal rendition of Little Drummer Boy.
December 25th – End of Year Review Part 1. It’s Christmas Day and I’d hope you’d be celebrating the birth of our Lord by other means. But on listen again you’ll hear my two favourite tracks from each month of this year’s Rock and Hard Place.
January 1st – End of Year Review Part 2. Hour 1 is my favourite British music of 2010 and Hour 2 is my favourite really heavy stuff of 2010. Plus I’ll announce the winners of my End of Year Awards.

Last week’s interview with pioneering metal merchant Stairway, looking back at their 32 year history, is available to Listen Again via,
http://www.crossrhythms.co.uk/radio/lis ... Hard+Place
And on Listen Again you can now skip forwards and backwards to bits you missed or bits you want to hear again :)

See you tonight in the chatroom and feel free to request tunes through the week.

Greg

The Rock and Hard Place: every Saturday 7 til 9pm UK Time (crossrhythms.co.uk | 101.8FM North Staffs | 107.1 Teeside | 96.3 Plymouth | 102.4 Banbridge | Two random stations in the US)
gregsammons

Return to Metal Forum