Orationem - "Trve Holy Black Metal" (full length 2017)

Metal related discussions. The headbanger's playground! Got some metal news? This is the place!

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse, XeNoMoRpH, Ghâshûl

Orationem - "Trve Holy Black Metal" (full length 2017)

Postby Hguols » Thu Jul 20, 2017 19:19

I'm not sure if anyone saw the shenanigans in the other thread of "I'm not doing any more albums" "Ok I'll do another one".  Drive apparently trumps reason when it comes to my faith-laden-music outlet so anyway...  this is the fifth full length Orationem album.  Just completed it last night.

Artist: Orationem
Album: Trve Holy Black Metal
Release Date: TBA
Tracks: 6
Album Length: 41:53
Track Lengths:
- I. My Lord is Still Here – 7:12
- II. Christ, Fill My Heart – 7:05
- III. Trve Holy Black Metal - 6:25
- IV. The Forgiver – 7:26
- V. A Reflection of Your Design – 6:46
- VI. I Reject Evil – 6:57

Here's an almost 12 minute preview video to this upcoming full length release.  Let me preface by saying, this is NOT your soothing/atmospheric "unblack" metal.  Its fast and its harsh.  

You've been warned.

Feedback please!

Wanna read the lyrics?  Click on the banner in my signature or go to http://orationem.com.

By the way, if you really really REALLY want to be jamming out to this now, a $5 donate on the Orationem site will get you PMed 320kbs ID3Tagged MP3s.  I'm going to split whatever donations I get with Vision of God Records because Duane works so hard to bring us all new extreme Christian metal to listen to...  

Since his ministry is in the red, (blasted July and the fiscal year) I want to help him out however I can, not just be part of his army.  ;)

Kamerad Ash wrote:What point if that nation id Everyone's nation who can manage to get to it?
Hguols
Metal Warrior

Re: Orationem - "Trve Holy Black Metal" (full length 2017)

Postby Hguols » Mon Jul 24, 2017 20:13

Estimated release date for "Trve Holy Black Metal" is August 14th.
Preorder links will be up soon!

Kamerad Ash wrote:What point if that nation id Everyone's nation who can manage to get to it?
Hguols
Metal Warrior

Postby Hguols » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:04

Thank you for the donates! I appreciate it!

With this album release being now tentative to the end of August, (along with the major visionofgodrecords.com website update) the $5 donate at orationem.com for a direct download of the new album is still on the table UNTIL midnight August 14.

After then, the only way to get this album is through whatever mediums Vision of God Records / CMU provide this release.

Hguols
Metal Warrior

Postby Hguols » Thu Aug 31, 2017 20:11

All new website for Vision of God records just launched. Looks EXTREMELY professional!!!
http://www.visionofgodrecords.com/

Orationem - Trve Holy Black Metal is NOW available. Right on time!!!!!

I love the price too.
$7.77

Epic price (in sentiment and value) for over 40 minutes of INTENSE and HARSH Christian black metal. HAHAHAHA!!!

Hguols
Metal Warrior

Postby Hguols » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:03

Been kinda hush hush about this.  ...but put thought into action TODAY and it turned out better than I imagined.

What better tool to help promote a new album than....

...an OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO!!!

Hguols
Metal Warrior

Postby Hguols » Mon Sep 18, 2017 21:03

This official music video has gotten almost 1,000 views in 4 days on the Christian Metal Underground Facebook page.
That's pretty HUGE - especially considering a big label like Rottweiler Records (Immortal Souls, Skald In Veum) had 100 video views in one WEEK.

So stoked!

Hguols
Metal Warrior

Postby Pirate » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:06

This might sound harsh but I have to be honest. The production value kinda ruins it for me, to the point where I cant identify any melody or riff what so ever.
Judging from the Carach Angren cover you did I know you have a great black metal vocal.
"Have you ever noticed that you can get salmonella from eating chicken but you cant get chickenella eating salmon?"

<------ This guy
Pirate
Metal Hero

Postby Hguols » Thu Sep 21, 2017 13:07

I appreciate the honesty. I know the style and/or production isn't for everyone, and I've had some feedback just like yours.
Its a very hard listen. I 100% agree.... ;)

Hguols
Metal Warrior

Postby Hguols » Thu Sep 21, 2017 16:37

Best record label EVER.

Yes that's my car. No its not clean. No I can't legally drive in my state with that plate on the front. :uberlol:

Hguols
Metal Warrior

Return to Metal Forum