Mysterious Frosthardr T-Shirt ?

Official Forum • www.momentumscandinavia.com

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse

Postby Ghâshûl » Fri Jan 18, 2008 0:35

Gay people are happy people.
Image
User avatar
Ghâshûl
Metal Deity
 
Posts: 26150
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 17:39
Location: Amagerbro
Title: Danish Dynamite

Postby Averzaath » Fri Jan 18, 2008 20:59

Does that make me gay if I'm happy?
Framund wrote:No, Bob, you've got it all wrong. YOU are not supposed to be excited. Ever. [-X
User avatar
Averzaath
Metal Champion
 
Posts: 5960
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 20:37
Location: Woerden

Postby Ghâshûl » Fri Jan 18, 2008 22:32

I think so.














How queer...
Image
User avatar
Ghâshûl
Metal Deity
 
Posts: 26150
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 17:39
Location: Amagerbro
Title: Danish Dynamite

Postby Averzaath » Fri Jan 18, 2008 22:33

Hurray, I'm gay?
Framund wrote:No, Bob, you've got it all wrong. YOU are not supposed to be excited. Ever. [-X
User avatar
Averzaath
Metal Champion
 
Posts: 5960
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 20:37
Location: Woerden

Postby DH » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:47

i don't think i've ever heard anyone use the word gay with the same meaning as happy, in my lifetime at least. i'd say the word is already outdated and not worth taking back.

they can take fruity and fruitcake too. not a fan of fruitcake.
User avatar
DH
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 3106
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:51
Location: Dallice, Texance
Title: I Has Custom Title

Postby Crossbearer » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:14

Then you've never watched the Flintstones!

"Let's have a gay-o tiiiiiime!"
"Obviously they make me want to pee in public places, but that's mostly because I drink the "pickle juice" after I'm done downing a jar."
-Kheiron on pickles
User avatar
Crossbearer
Metal Overlord
 
Posts: 16845
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 14:01
Location: Vaasa, Finland
Title: Thrash Diddy

Postby Iskall Vinter » Sat Jan 19, 2008 13:32

TheDemonHunteR wrote:i don't think i've ever heard anyone use the word gay with the same meaning as happy, in my lifetime at least. i'd say the word is already outdated and not worth taking back.

they can take fruity and fruitcake too. not a fan of fruitcake.


well, that's because you are gay
Det är bra fino fino på Svinpäls casino.
Det är nåt att ha!
Så bjud upp till dans med Svinpäls hipp hurra!
User avatar
Iskall Vinter
Metal Myth
 
Posts: 11167
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 16:36
Location: Sheol
Title: Isglass

Postby Pibs » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:42

Crossbearer wrote:Then you've never watched the Flintstones!

"Let's have a gay-o tiiiiiime!"


I always knew Fred and Barney had a little sumpthin sumpthin going on.... :o
Panzerchain wrote:
PIBZ,you're an asskicker. That's good!


Image
User avatar
Pibs
Metal Myth
 
Posts: 10597
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 16:31
Location: lost in Norwexico...
Title: The Death Metal Diva

Postby ecthelion of the fountain » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:50

Pibs wrote:
Crossbearer wrote:Then you've never watched the Flintstones!

"Let's have a gay-o tiiiiiime!"


I always knew Fred and Barney had a little sumpthin sumpthin going on.... :o


you wish :o
User avatar
ecthelion of the fountain
Metal Myth
 
Posts: 12333
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 0:41
Location: swede
Title: Metal Maniac

Postby Averzaath » Wed Jan 23, 2008 21:15

no
Framund wrote:No, Bob, you've got it all wrong. YOU are not supposed to be excited. Ever. [-X
User avatar
Averzaath
Metal Champion
 
Posts: 5960
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 20:37
Location: Woerden

Postby ozol » Thu Jan 24, 2008 15:45

Fred, Barney, Azverzzzzathththt, Echtellliiiion, whoever you are, just wear the Frosthardr shirt with pride!!! 8)
Stay metal or get Frostskadr........
User avatar
ozol
Metal Overlord
 
Posts: 15134
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 18:24
Location: Metal city of BRYNE
Title: Frostis

Postby Averzaath » Thu Jan 24, 2008 20:42

you can also call me bob... if that's easier
Framund wrote:No, Bob, you've got it all wrong. YOU are not supposed to be excited. Ever. [-X
User avatar
Averzaath
Metal Champion
 
Posts: 5960
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 20:37
Location: Woerden

Postby DH » Thu Jan 24, 2008 21:04

Olof Lars Joel Rönnblom wrote:
TheDemonHunteR wrote:i don't think i've ever heard anyone use the word gay with the same meaning as happy, in my lifetime at least. i'd say the word is already outdated and not worth taking back.

they can take fruity and fruitcake too. not a fan of fruitcake.


well, that's because you are gay


no thank you. :roll:
User avatar
DH
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 3106
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:51
Location: Dallice, Texance
Title: I Has Custom Title

Postby Pibs » Sun Jan 27, 2008 16:06

ecthelion wrote:
Pibs wrote:
Crossbearer wrote:Then you've never watched the Flintstones!

"Let's have a gay-o tiiiiiime!"


I always knew Fred and Barney had a little sumpthin sumpthin going on.... :o


you wish :o




no
Panzerchain wrote:
PIBZ,you're an asskicker. That's good!


Image
User avatar
Pibs
Metal Myth
 
Posts: 10597
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 16:31
Location: lost in Norwexico...
Title: The Death Metal Diva

Postby Iskall Vinter » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:02

Iskall Vinter wrote:yes, let's be happy and gay!!!


I still think this is my best post ever
Det är bra fino fino på Svinpäls casino.
Det är nåt att ha!
Så bjud upp till dans med Svinpäls hipp hurra!
User avatar
Iskall Vinter
Metal Myth
 
Posts: 11167
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 16:36
Location: Sheol
Title: Isglass

PreviousNext

Return to Momentum Scandinavia

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest