What about you?

Official Forum • www.momentumscandinavia.com

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse

Postby clareabel » Sun Jun 29, 2008 19:22

gwrtheyrn wrote:
Vaakevandrer wrote:
dfroystad wrote:
BrianMadsen wrote:
dimmick wrote:
BloodDrift wrote:
XeNoMoRpH wrote:
Decrepit wrote:
DrNordic wrote:
Emissary wrote:
Åverzååth wrote:
Iskall Vinter wrote:ANY MOMENTUM NEWS YET?
I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith.
clareabel
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 1916
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 13:00
Location: London, UK

Postby ecthelion of the fountain » Mon Jun 30, 2008 0:21

LimwenElensar wrote:
gwrtheyrn wrote:
Vaakevandrer wrote:
dfroystad wrote:
BrianMadsen wrote:
dimmick wrote:
BloodDrift wrote:
XeNoMoRpH wrote:
Decrepit wrote:
DrNordic wrote:
Emissary wrote:
Åverzååth wrote:
Iskall Vinter wrote:ANY MOMENTUM NEWS YET?
User avatar
ecthelion of the fountain
Metal Myth
 
Posts: 12333
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 0:41
Location: swede
Title: Metal Maniac

Postby Ghâshûl » Mon Jun 30, 2008 0:54

Frost wrote:Is this a quote record???


Not even close.
Image
User avatar
Ghâshûl
Metal Deity
 
Posts: 26150
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 17:39
Location: Amagerbro
Title: Danish Dynamite

Postby Frost » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:49

Ghâshûl wrote:
Frost wrote:Is this a quote record???


Not even close.


Ok... We'll keep going then :wink: :lol:
*,..,* FROST THE COLD-BLOODED *,..,*

"Villmarken" - A novel by Magnus E. Larsen <--- This is the homepage for my novel
MagnusEL.com <--- My job website
User avatar
Frost
Metal Destructor
 
Posts: 21258
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:50
Location: Hønefoss, Norway
Title: The cold-blooded

Postby GothiChild » Wed Jul 02, 2008 23:49

ecthelion wrote:
LimwenElensar wrote:
gwrtheyrn wrote:
Vaakevandrer wrote:
dfroystad wrote:
BrianMadsen wrote:
dimmick wrote:
BloodDrift wrote:
XeNoMoRpH wrote:
Decrepit wrote:
DrNordic wrote:
Emissary wrote:
Åverzååth wrote:
Iskall Vinter wrote:ANY MOMENTUM NEWS YET?
Image
User avatar
GothiChild
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 1285
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 19:30
Location: Inside a Tree, Puerto Rico

Postby vikingblood » Thu Jul 03, 2008 16:57

GothiChild wrote:
ecthelion wrote:
LimwenElensar wrote:
gwrtheyrn wrote:
Vaakevandrer wrote:
dfroystad wrote:
BrianMadsen wrote:
dimmick wrote:
BloodDrift wrote:
XeNoMoRpH wrote:
Decrepit wrote:
DrNordic wrote:
Emissary wrote:
Åverzååth wrote:
Iskall Vinter wrote:
Vikingblood wrote:
myMother wrote:
Jim Carrey wrote:ANY MOMENTUM NEWS YET?
User avatar
vikingblood
Newbie
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 18:26

Previous

Return to Momentum Scandinavia

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest