Black Metal Documentary

Official Forum • www.momentumscandinavia.com

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse

Postby ecthelion of the fountain » Sat Apr 14, 2007 21:16

DarkSymphonies wrote:So, I just watched it. I had to register at rockworld.tv and pay 1£ (one british pound) to watch it. It's availible now any time you like. It was pretty good. I learnt a couple of new things about the history of black metal.

Anyway, if you wanted to see it just because of frosthardr, you might as well just watch the trailer. They weren't given a lot of time, probably like 30 seconds of this 64 min documentary. But they still had a big part. They were the only christian metal band mentioned. Most of the talk about christian black metal bands, was done by non-christians saying it's quite a contradiction, and that it doesn't work. They claimed that there can be christian metal bands, but not christian BLACK metal bands.

seems like they are contradicting themselves... satyr said himself in the trailer that the music didn't have to be satanic as long as it was dark... i know several bands with dark lyrics like antestor for example
ecthelion of the fountain
Metal Myth

Title: Metal Maniac

Postby Skogtroll. » Sat Apr 14, 2007 22:37

if music sounds like Black metal, then it's Black metal (not UN-black or white metal or any other crap like that). :twisted:
Last edited by Skogtroll. on Sat Apr 14, 2007 23:23, edited 1 time in total.
Skogtroll varsler en grusom død Image
Skogtroll.
Metal Champion

Title: More Norsecore

Postby ecthelion of the fountain » Sat Apr 14, 2007 23:09

heh i second that... you don't see any of this crap in any other genre...
ecthelion of the fountain
Metal Myth

Title: Metal Maniac

Postby Ansgar » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:32

Just watched it. It was alright, but they left a lot out. No Darkthrone, Emperor or really any Immortal interviews. Too much time on Mayhem. They also advertised an interview with Nattefrost, but it wasnt there. In all, not entirely satisfying. But it was cool to see Frosthardr. I think there was a documentary done on Norwegian tv a few years back that was much better.
Jesus Loves Sweden!
Ansgar
Metal Hero

Title: Apostle To The North

Postby Raade » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:52

ecthelion wrote:heh i second that... you don't see any of this crap in any other genre...

If this was another forum...we would have a bunch of angry "Tr00" BM fans Throwing Death Threats at us :P
The word predicts the future
and tells the truth about the past
Of how the world leaders
will hail the new Pharaoh
The eighth false king to the throne
Washington is Next!
Raade

Previous

Return to Momentum Scandinavia