June update, SLECHTVALK, MY SILENT WAKE and more!

Official Forum • www.nordicmission.net

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse

June update, SLECHTVALK, MY SILENT WAKE and more!

Postby DrNordic » Tue Jun 22, 2010 17:32

Summer update!

Hi and welcome to another update from Nordic Mission! Thanks for all the support since our last newsletter in May. There is still one more week to go to support Pastor Bob and Sanctuary with your order from Nordic Mission. 10% of our June sales will be donated to Santuary International.

Over here we are planning the Summer festivals and it is always an exciting time for us. We are searching 2-3 persons that would be interested in helping out at Oase in Fredrikstad and U-Festivalen in Hamar during the 15th-18th of July this Summer. Anyone interested can email us asap! A list of festivals we are vising you can find below. We will be on the road most of July, so the webshop will close during this time. Place your order today!

We have as usual tons of new titles added to the webshop this time. Including some brand new t-shirts and longsleeves from Holy Blood, Saviour Machine, Frosthardr and Crimson Moonlight. Click this link for the latest updates: http://www.nordicmission.net/nye_produk ... anguage=en

SLECHTVALK has a new album out, released as a stunning digipak on Whirlwind. This is awesome black metal with symphonic and progressive elements. Show this to your friends that are into Keep of Kalessin or Dimmu Borgir!

WINTERSOUL from UK is another black metal band with a brutal touch! Frozing riffs and a great coverartwork. FORCHRISTSAKE is another UK band, coming from Northern Ireland. They play extreme metal, mostly death oriented but very original! I BUILT THE CROSS from the States play technical death metal and released their album last year.

MY SILENT WAKE, doom masters from the UK released 4 new songs on a split CD with doom metal band THE DROWNING on Bombworks Records. Fantastic relaxed and atmospheric stuff once again! MYCHILDREN MY BRIDE is brutal metalcore on Solid State releasing their 2nd album this Summer. Fans of Norma Jean, As I Lay Dying etc needs this! TO SPEAK OF WOLVES is a new Solid State band in the veins of Underoath or The Devil Wears Prada.

WOE OF TYRANTS released their 3rd album some weeks ago, and I know many of you have been looking for this! Fantastic brutality that fans of LIVING SACRIFICE or IMPENDING DOOM will love! Headbanging is mandatory!

To the more melodic rockers, we have THE LETTER BLACK's new album in stock. Their music is fronted by a talented female singer. Music is for fans of Flyleaf or Paramore. SINCE OCTOBER released their 2nd album on Tooth & Nail influenced by bands such as P.O.D., Pillar, Blindside or hardcore acts such as Haste The Day or Demon Hunter.

VINDEX from Slovakia is a great traditional heavy metal band for fans of Saxon, Iron Maiden, Rage or Barren Cross. ORACLE is another classic metal band, or was since this is a collection of their demos never released on CD before. Great progressive/power metal!

That's all for now. Are you getting ready for some NordicFest news?! God bless!

Check out and join us on Facebook! Click HERE!

Pøl Dæhlen and the Nordic Mission Team

NORDIC MISSION SUMMER PROGRAM!

1/7: As I Lay Dying @ Hove (visiting only)

6-11/7: Seaside/Skjærgårds. Visit our big tent! HB, Mantric and more..

7/7: Megadeth @ Norway Rock (visiting only)

15-18/7: Oase Stevnet, Fredrikstad Norway (big tent!)

15-18/7: Jesus Rock, Kramfors Sweden (big tent!)

15-18/7: U-Festivalen, Hamar Norway (*maybe*)

28/7-1/8: Freakstock, Germany. (big tent!)

11-15/8: Frizon Festival, Sweden. (big tent!)

THE WEBSHOP WILL BE CLOSED DURING THE 2 FIRST WEEKS OF JULY! ORDER NOW!
There is a naked guy in Brad's avatar.

Well, not NOW, but eventually....
DrNordic
Metal Overlord

Title: Überdistributor

Re: June update, SLECHTVALK, MY SILENT WAKE and more!

Postby Averzaath » Tue Jun 22, 2010 18:32

yeah, was about time to place an order again :)
Framund wrote:No, Bob, you've got it all wrong. YOU are not supposed to be excited. Ever. [-X
Averzaath
Metal Champion

Re: June update, SLECHTVALK, MY SILENT WAKE and more!

Postby DrNordic » Tue Jun 22, 2010 18:46

Thanks Bob!
There is a naked guy in Brad's avatar.

Well, not NOW, but eventually....
DrNordic
Metal Overlord

Title: Überdistributor

Return to Nordic Mission Distribution & Mailorder