Late February update from NM!

Official Forum • www.nordicmission.net

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse

Late February update from NM!

Postby DrNordic » Sat Feb 27, 2010 23:44

Hi and welcome to another update from Nordic Mission. We're soon entering the 1st year aniversary of our webshop! This means we can't call it "new" anymore, but also it's time to celebrate. First we have as usual new CDs available for purchase. We appreciate all support and feedback this year, and we are ready for more! What do you like with Nordic Mission, and what can be done better? Please let us know!

We will present more about our birthday later on, let's focus on the new stuff available; 3 highlights are shown below, but on the update which is found here: http://www.nordicmission.net/index.php?language=en you can check out lots of cool stuff including IMPELLITTERI back catalog directly imported from Japan! PETRA praise collection, new ASHTON NYTE album, JOHNNY CASH in stock and old albums from STAIRWAY, DIAMONDOG, KUTLESS, AT THE CLOSE OF EVERYDAY, HOT STEWARDS & SEVENTH ANGEL. A new number of HEAVEN'S METAL magazine is also in stock with Saint, Bride, Mortification and more!

Things we are working on are downloads possibilites. Are you interested in purchasing MP3 albums on the our webshop? Check back with us later! We also expect the new DEMON HUNTER to be released on our birthday actually and a cool re-release from MORTIFICATION just to name a few things. Powermetal fans rejoice for the new band SINBREED coming soon featuring members of SEVENTH AVENUE & BLIND GUARDIAN!

Also check out:

Kind regards and rich blessings from your friends up in the cold North!

Pøl & Nordic Mission Norway.
There is a naked guy in Brad's avatar.

Well, not NOW, but eventually....
DrNordic
Metal Overlord

Title: Überdistributor

Re: Late February update from NM!

Postby Frost » Sat Feb 27, 2010 23:47

Can't wait for the new Demon Hunter album :D
*,..,* FROST THE COLD-BLOODED *,..,*

"Villmarken" - A novel by Magnus E. Larsen <--- This is the homepage for my novel
MagnusEL.com <--- My job website
Frost
Metal Destructor

Title: The cold-blooded

Postby Molly » Sun Feb 28, 2010 13:32

DrNordic wrote:We appreciate all support and feedback this year, and we are ready for more! What do you like with Nordic Mission, and what can be done better? Please let us know!

i'd like to be able to see more than 20 titles on each page, and perhaps with the option of not seeing covers.
i'd also like the nordic mission logo on top of the page to be clickable leading to the front page :)
...Kaaaaaaaffeeeeeeee...!!!
http://www.last.fm/user/moe-lee/
Frid i sinnet börjar med en sorterad CD-hylla
Molly
Metal Overlord

Title: Count Molly of Krokstorp

Postby DrNordic » Sun Feb 28, 2010 16:12

Molly wrote:
DrNordic wrote:We appreciate all support and feedback this year, and we are ready for more! What do you like with Nordic Mission, and what can be done better? Please let us know!

i'd like to be able to see more than 20 titles on each page, and perhaps with the option of not seeing covers.
i'd also like the nordic mission logo on top of the page to be clickable leading to the front page :)

Thanks! More of this kind of input please!

DrNordic
Metal Overlord

Postby Crossbearer » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:58

What's that album in the middle?
"Obviously they make me want to pee in public places, but that's mostly because I drink the "pickle juice" after I'm done downing a jar."
-Kheiron on pickles
Crossbearer
Metal Overlord

Title: Thrash Diddy

Postby DrNordic » Mon Mar 01, 2010 13:25

The one in the middle is Ekklesiast. Oldschool doom metal from Russia!

http://www.nordicmission.net/ds_product ... ts_id=1468

DrNordic
Metal Overlord

Return to Nordic Mission Distribution & Mailorder