Postby Tjottolf » Wed Oct 10, 2012 15:05

https://www.facebook.com/events/387236971346509/
http://subscene.no/?tribe_events=intohimo-support

LØRDAG 13.OKT
FRI ALDER - 100,-

Billetter:
http://www.tigernet.no/shop/release.php?code=136185

\\\

INTOHIMO er et screamo/metalcore band fra Jönköping i sverige. Siden starten i 2004 har INTOHIMO sluppet to album. De har turnért runtom i hele Europa og spillt sammen med et av verdens største band i sjangeren, Underoath (US).

Albumet Us;The Hollows, som kom i 2009, seilte rett inn på 15 plass på den svenske billboardlista, solgte ut etter en knapp måned, og måtte gjenopptrykkes grunnet stor pågang fra både Sverige resten av Europa.

I mai i år kom EP’n Winter Sun og i oktober kommer bandet sitt nye album “Northern Lights” som er inspillt i Outhouse Studios i Reading (UK).

///

TURN THE TABLES

Teknisk techmetalband fra Oslo som fyller to år på denne tiden. Slapp debut-EP i juli i sommer.

\\\

AFFLICTED CREATION

Omtales som groovy death-grind. Holdt på under forskjellige navn i omtrent et år, men har funnet formen som Afflited Creation siste tiden. Ellingsrud represent!
Tjottolf

Re: Sub 13.okt:INTOHIMO(S),TURN THE TABLES & AFFLICTED CREAT

Postby Brad-K » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:40

:puke:
"...Schnappster, half a joint o' ragweed...that's decent...now all we gotta do is find us some chicks..."
Brad-K
Metal Deity

Title: Any Lengsel News Yet?

Postby CanadianMetalFan » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:10

I hope they brought a lot of tissues with them. Looks like there might be a lot of sharing going on and quite often that leads to tears. This looks like your stereotypical bleeding heart, vegan, "hardcore" band and I can't even read Norwegian. I might have liked them back when I was 13, but of course maybe that's the conflicted demograph they aim towards since they are still stuck in that mindset or maybe I'm just angry... lol.

Joel
"...we have a practical, historical and biblical mandate to fervently disobey any unconstitutional laws and all government officials who cease to be good ministers of Jesus Christ. God almighty is the only power that deserves unlimited obedience."
CanadianMetalFan
Metal Hero

Postby Herrens Gåfva » Fri Oct 12, 2012 19:40

They do put on a good show. Wouldn't say that they share that much from stage. And I don't think they're vegan.
The guitarist has been in Inevitable End and Shadows of Paragon. They're cool dudes. And the drummer is insane.
I am going to take over ze world...
Herrens Gåfva
Metal Destructor

Title: World Dominator

Postby CanadianMetalFan » Fri Oct 12, 2012 22:59

I was in a bad mood... I apologize. I do enjoy Shadows of Paragon.

Joel
"...we have a practical, historical and biblical mandate to fervently disobey any unconstitutional laws and all government officials who cease to be good ministers of Jesus Christ. God almighty is the only power that deserves unlimited obedience."
CanadianMetalFan
Metal Hero

Postby Brad-K » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:50

So bring on SOP or even IE, to help me regain my gastric constitution.
"...Schnappster, half a joint o' ragweed...that's decent...now all we gotta do is find us some chicks..."
Brad-K
Metal Deity

Title: Any Lengsel News Yet?

Return to Other Fine Festivals & Events