Brainstorm Festival 2 & 3 November 2012

Open Forum for other live events and shows

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse, XeNoMoRpH

Re: Brainstorm Festival 2 & 3 November 2012

Postby inhabit » Wed Oct 31, 2012 20:54

So, who's coming besides the good ol' Doctor, Antestor gutter, Decrepit and myself? Dafffne? Bob?

EDIT: Oh, and ProgTon.
EDIT2: And probably Braindead and Uncle Sam.
inhabit
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 4103
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:28
Location: Dark side of the moon
Title: Lost in America

Re: Brainstorm Festival 2 & 3 November 2012

Postby Ashes13 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 17:58

I will be present too. Cheers. Would anyone care =p.
Christian black metal tape label:
http://revivedbylight.blogspot.nl

Last.fm
Ashes13
Metal Addict
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 17:17

Re: Brainstorm Festival 2 & 3 November 2012

Postby inhabit » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:17

Alright, see you there Mr. 13!
inhabit
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 4103
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:28
Location: Dark side of the moon
Title: Lost in America

Re: Brainstorm Festival 2 & 3 November 2012

Postby Ashes13 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 14:40

Hehe, I am with a guy who will be there in a wheelchair. He broke his ankle Wednesday by an Inhale Exhale gig.
Christian black metal tape label:
http://revivedbylight.blogspot.nl

Last.fm
Ashes13
Metal Addict
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 17:17

Re: Brainstorm Festival 2 & 3 November 2012

Postby Decrepit » Sun Nov 04, 2012 16:40

Back home! It was a nice festival! Antestor, Grim Ordeal, In Mourning, Illuminandi and Myrath were really good live! It was nice to hang out with people and meet some new faces.
User avatar
Decrepit
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 1550
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 14:08
Location: Finland

Re: Brainstorm Festival 2 & 3 November 2012

Postby inhabit » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:48

My first time in Holland was not a disappointment! Thy Majestie, In Mourning and Antestor were the best bands IMHO, but the best part was seeing fun people! Maybe next time the Daphnes and the Bobs will show up as well. :fionatooth:
inhabit
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 4103
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:28
Location: Dark side of the moon
Title: Lost in America

Re: Brainstorm Festival 2 & 3 November 2012

Postby ProgTon » Tue Nov 06, 2012 15:03

inhabit wrote:My first time in Holland was not a disappointment! Thy Majestie, In Mourning and Antestor were the best bands IMHO, but the best part was seeing fun people! Maybe next time the Daphnes and the Bobs will show up as well. :fionatooth:




It was nice too meet you. I am Ton, and we had a talk:).
Of it was your brother?
ProgTon
Metal Addict
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 13:04
Location: Kampen - The Netherlands

Re: Brainstorm Festival 2 & 3 November 2012

Postby inhabit » Tue Nov 06, 2012 16:20

ProgTon wrote:It was nice too meet you. I am Ton, and we had a talk:).
Of it was your brother?

Hmm, it was probably my brother..
inhabit
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 4103
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:28
Location: Dark side of the moon
Title: Lost in America

Re: Brainstorm Festival 2 & 3 November 2012

Postby ProgTon » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:57

inhabit wrote:
ProgTon wrote:It was nice too meet you. I am Ton, and we had a talk:).
Of it was your brother?

Hmm, it was probably my brother..


ah oke, but it was also nice too meet you :D
ProgTon
Metal Addict
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 13:04
Location: Kampen - The Netherlands

Re: Brainstorm Festival 2 & 3 November 2012

Postby Decrepit » Thu Nov 08, 2012 17:17

ProgTon wrote:
inhabit wrote:
ProgTon wrote:It was nice too meet you. I am Ton, and we had a talk:).
Of it was your brother?

Hmm, it was probably my brother..


ah oke, but it was also nice too meet you :D

It was me! Was nice meeting you! :)
User avatar
Decrepit
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 1550
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 14:08
Location: Finland

Re: Brainstorm Festival 2 & 3 November 2012

Postby ProgTon » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:30

hehe nice:)
ProgTon
Metal Addict
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 13:04
Location: Kampen - The Netherlands

Previous

Return to Other Fine Festivals & Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron