Flight to the USA booked!

Where the Grøt is... off-topic, non-music related discussions & a lot of fun!

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse, XeNoMoRpH, Ghâshûl

Flight to the USA booked!

Postby BassOvercast » Fri Aug 21, 2015 21:24

Another heading over. I'll be landing in the USA on the 20th of November.
Prayers please everyone that this time will be permanent instead of temporary.
However, if it isn't (and I strongly pray and hope that this isn't the case) I'll be heading back to Australia again on the 18th of February.
I'll be heading through Atlanta this time. I've never done that before..... so.... hmm. Apparently I'm changing planes in LA. But my itinerary isn't telling me much about that. So I have to read more into that. But yeah. Another winter Christmas for me.
:britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley: :britsmiley:
Brad-K wrote:"Flop it on the flibbity-floo, rock it on the jim-jam, jump up, turn around, pick a bale of cotton....and hit 'enter'......simple!" :roll:
BassOvercast
Metal Champion

Title: Levi, slayer of mice

Re: Flight to the USA booked!

Postby Ghâshûl » Fri Aug 21, 2015 22:39

That's awesome! Hopefully it can become permanent now!
Ghâshûl
Metal Deity

Title: Danish Dynamite

Postby BassOvercast » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:39

Ghâshûl wrote:That's awesome! Hopefully it can become permanent now!

That comes down to God and the workers of the USA Immigration office.
Brad-K wrote:"Flop it on the flibbity-floo, rock it on the jim-jam, jump up, turn around, pick a bale of cotton....and hit 'enter'......simple!" :roll:
BassOvercast
Metal Champion

Postby atleonar » Sat Aug 22, 2015 18:47

Great news!! :D :D
atleonar
Metal Hero

Postby Farlig-K » Sat Aug 22, 2015 20:40

Good stuff Levi! MUCH EXCITE!
G O ( O ) D
--------------------------
\\\GOD IS GOOD///
Farlig-K
Metal Champion

Title: Chief of the Ancients

Postby BassOvercast » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:01

At brad, my layover in Cali is 2 and a half hours. That doesn't leave much time for us to catch up when you consider immigration and airport re-entering. =\
BassOvercast
Metal Champion

Return to Yeah Yeah Yeah