Did a bit of a viking shoot couple of weeks ago...

Where the Grøt is... off-topic, non-music related discussions & a lot of fun!

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse, XeNoMoRpH, Ghâshûl

Re: Did a bit of a viking shoot couple of weeks ago...

Postby GabrielaOlem » Thu Aug 27, 2015 23:03

BassOvercast wrote:
There were quite a few pictures taken. I'm trying to remember how it went down. We got on location close to midday. Took us a couple of hours to get dressed up and make up applied etc.
Then it was about an hour and a half or so of taking those single photos. Then we went scouting for the next location which was the group shot.
I went out there and while the others took a break, and the photographer decided which gear he would and wouldn't bring to his photographing spot I stayed where I was. I was there for at least two hours waiting on them. And eventually they showed up. Possibly another half hour or so of that before eventually Ryan, Queenie and I bailed off the rocks and climbed up the cliff face.
By that point it wasn't dark, but it wasn't long off being dark. Went to a restaurant and had dinner together before we all went home.

oh, too long for a photoshoot that has such a production and potential for more... :roll:

BassOvercast wrote:
GabrielaOlem wrote:
Here we use to say that there is these seasons: hot, heat, torrid and sultriness - all four look much alike. :) Joking, actually there is only the season where it rains more (winter - 4 months) and the season where there is almost never a drop of rain (summer - 8 months). I wish so much there was a real autumn and spring... :(

At least you can use the Swimming Pool/Beach all year 'round?

Yeah, basically is that! Now we are on winter, but this whole week has been of blue skies and a good time for beach. I'm not a beach person so much, and lately the sea is not as beatiful as it get in the summer. Now it's kind of brown or dirty green, and in the summer it gets really green and inviting. (picture below)

Would be really hard to do nice viking photos with our climate and geography here, hehe.
GabrielaOlem
Metal Wannabe

Postby BassOvercast » Fri Aug 28, 2015 16:55

GabrielaOlem wrote:
BassOvercast wrote:
GabrielaOlem wrote:
Here we use to say that there is these seasons: hot, heat, torrid and sultriness - all four look much alike. :) Joking, actually there is only the season where it rains more (winter - 4 months) and the season where there is almost never a drop of rain (summer - 8 months). I wish so much there was a real autumn and spring... :(

At least you can use the Swimming Pool/Beach all year 'round?

Yeah, basically is that! Now we are on winter, but this whole week has been of blue skies and a good time for beach. I'm not a beach person so much, and lately the sea is not as beatiful as it get in the summer. Now it's kind of brown or dirty green, and in the summer it gets really green and inviting. (picture below)

Would be really hard to do nice viking photos with our climate and geography here, hehe.

Looks like a spot for a pirate shoot instead. XD
Brad-K wrote:"Flop it on the flibbity-floo, rock it on the jim-jam, jump up, turn around, pick a bale of cotton....and hit 'enter'......simple!" :roll:
BassOvercast
Metal Champion

Title: Levi, slayer of mice

Postby GabrielaOlem » Sat Aug 29, 2015 21:31

BassOvercast wrote:
Looks like a spot for a pirate shoot instead. XD

Yeah, that's a great idea! :D
GabrielaOlem
Metal Wannabe

Previous

Return to Yeah Yeah Yeah