Ukraine

Where the Grøt is... off-topic, non-music related discussions & a lot of fun!

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse, XeNoMoRpH, Ghâshûl

Re: Ukraine

Postby Northernwinds » Sat Oct 11, 2014 14:15

My question is: How are our brothers in bands like Holy Blood doing? Hopefully they are not been caught between the crossfire :(
Northernwinds

Postby BassOvercast » Fri Aug 21, 2015 21:32

I haven't been following the news. How's the situation going at the moment (through the eyes of Europeans near what's happening)?
Brad-K wrote:"Flop it on the flibbity-floo, rock it on the jim-jam, jump up, turn around, pick a bale of cotton....and hit 'enter'......simple!" :roll:
BassOvercast
Metal Champion

Title: Levi, slayer of mice

Postby Farlig-K » Sat Aug 22, 2015 20:43

BassOvercast wrote:I haven't been following the news. How's the situation going at the moment (through the eyes of Europeans near what's happening)?

I tend to stay clear of news in general. It makes me negative.
G O ( O ) D
--------------------------
\\\GOD IS GOOD///
Farlig-K
Metal Champion

Title: Chief of the Ancients

Postby Lysol » Sat Aug 22, 2015 20:54

Nothing new IMO. Pro-russians and pro-ukrainians are still fighting. Russia is still sending troops and weapons to the pro-russian forces and are still denying this fact although everybody knows it's true.

ISIS is still beheading people.

Kinda sums it all up.
Hej alla glada. Jag har inte något roligt internt forumskämt att skriva som signatur.
Lysol
Metal Warrior

Postby BassOvercast » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:07

Farlig-K wrote:
BassOvercast wrote:I haven't been following the news. How's the situation going at the moment (through the eyes of Europeans near what's happening)?

I tend to stay clear of news in general. It makes me negative.

Me too. But I do consider the global political situations to be important to keep track of.

Lysol wrote:Nothing new IMO. Pro-russians and pro-ukrainians are still fighting. Russia is still sending troops and weapons to the pro-russian forces and are still denying this fact although everybody knows it's true.

ISIS is still beheading people.

Kinda sums it all up.

:(
Brad-K wrote:"Flop it on the flibbity-floo, rock it on the jim-jam, jump up, turn around, pick a bale of cotton....and hit 'enter'......simple!" :roll:
BassOvercast
Metal Champion

Postby Lysol » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:48

The most sad thing is when a problem becomes "business as usual". You know, when a conflict has been going on for so long that the newspapers don't make any big headlines of it anymore, since it's nothing "new" to report. When people almost start to think that the conflict might be over since the news suddenly stopped reporting about it.
Hej alla glada. Jag har inte något roligt internt forumskämt att skriva som signatur.
Lysol
Metal Warrior

Postby BassOvercast » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:57

Out of sight, out of mind is most people's formula unfortunately.
BassOvercast
Metal Champion

Previous

Return to Yeah Yeah Yeah