Who is still here?

Where the Grøt is... off-topic, non-music related discussions & a lot of fun!

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse, XeNoMoRpH, Ghâshûl

Re: Who is still here?

Postby BassOvercast » Tue Aug 19, 2014 17:20

gwrtheyrn wrote:Actually I was here once in 2014 ;) http://www.nordicfest.no/forum/viewtopi ... 84#p481684


How goes your hippie lifestyle these days?
Image
Brad-K wrote:"Flop it on the flibbity-floo, rock it on the jim-jam, jump up, turn around, pick a bale of cotton....and hit 'enter'......simple!" :roll:
User avatar
BassOvercast
Metal Champion
 
Posts: 7889
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:54
Location: Down Under
Title: Levi, slayer of mice

Re: Who is still here?

Postby gwrtheyrn » Fri Aug 22, 2014 16:18

BassOvercast wrote:How goes your hippie lifestyle these days?

I'm more of a cyborg now... https://blog.dbrgn.ch/2014/4/4/broken_bones/
https://dbrgn.ch/
User avatar
gwrtheyrn
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 1689
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 22:07
Location: helvetia

Re: Who is still here?

Postby Lysol » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:40

Ouch, hell of a luxation. Nice prosthetic radial head though, haven't seen that kind before (I'm a radiographer, total nerd haha). Hope you'll recover well, fractures in the joint generally don't heal as well as fractures in the middle of the bone. But maybe the prosthesis will fix that. :)
Hej alla glada. Jag har inte något roligt internt forumskämt att skriva som signatur.
User avatar
Lysol
Metal Warrior
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:48
Location: Norrtälje, Svärje

Re: Who is still here?

Postby Brad-K » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:16

Looks painful. May God heal you up real good.
"...Schnappster, half a joint o' ragweed...that's decent...now all we gotta do is find us some chicks..."
User avatar
Brad-K
Metal Deity
 
Posts: 30829
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 18:16
Location: Nigh The Tomb of Dio...Long Live The King!
Title: Any Lengsel News Yet?

Re: Who is still here?

Postby gwrtheyrn » Mon Aug 25, 2014 16:15

Lysol wrote:Ouch, hell of a luxation. Nice prosthetic radial head though, haven't seen that kind before (I'm a radiographer, total nerd haha). Hope you'll recover well, fractures in the joint generally don't heal as well as fractures in the middle of the bone. But maybe the prosthesis will fix that. :)

Yeah, the implant seems quite nice. But the slogan in the brochure is awful: "Try a new head!" :lol:

Recovery is very slow. It doesn't hurt much, but the flexibility (flexion, extension, supination) is still limited.
https://dbrgn.ch/
User avatar
gwrtheyrn
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 1689
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 22:07
Location: helvetia

Re: Who is still here?

Postby BLIZZARD » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:43

Autsj.... :shock:

Good healing!
User avatar
BLIZZARD
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 3835
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 15:20
Location: Bortevekk
Title: Darth Ravn

Re: Who is still here?

Postby atleonar » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:17

That looks terrible. I hope you will recover well!
User avatar
atleonar
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 1614
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 14:14
Location: Skedsmo, Norway

Re: Who is still here?

Postby BassOvercast » Tue Aug 26, 2014 17:56

gwrtheyrn wrote:
BassOvercast wrote:How goes your hippie lifestyle these days?

I'm more of a cyborg now... https://blog.dbrgn.ch/2014/4/4/broken_bones/


Oh, man. That's brutal. What happened?
Image
Brad-K wrote:"Flop it on the flibbity-floo, rock it on the jim-jam, jump up, turn around, pick a bale of cotton....and hit 'enter'......simple!" :roll:
User avatar
BassOvercast
Metal Champion
 
Posts: 7889
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:54
Location: Down Under
Title: Levi, slayer of mice

Re: Who is still here?

Postby Runny » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:36

I may still be here
Endtime IRC: irc://irc.quakenet.org/endtime
Runny
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 3132
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 19:33
Location: USA

Re: Who is still here?

Postby davo » Sun Sep 07, 2014 23:28

I'm still here. Clare & I moved from the second biggest city in the country to the third biggest in Europe (after Moscow and Istanbul). I've gone back to working for the company I worked for after a two-year break, at their store in Camden, and Clare is working for the Civil Service.
so it begins...
davo
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:41
Location: London, England

Re: Who is still here?

Postby ozol » Sat Oct 04, 2014 14:27

davo wrote:I'm still here. Clare & I moved from the second biggest city in the country to the third biggest in Europe (after Moscow and Istanbul). I've gone back to working for the company I worked for after a two-year break, at their store in Camden, and Clare is working for the Civil Service.


Hey, i'll look you up next time i'm in camden. Last time was late august... :tooth:
Stay metal or get Frostskadr........
User avatar
ozol
Metal Overlord
 
Posts: 15134
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 18:24
Location: Metal city of BRYNE
Title: Frostis

Re: Who is still here?

Postby davo » Sun Oct 05, 2014 18:59

It'd be good to see you again!
so it begins...
davo
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:41
Location: London, England

Re: Who is still here?

Postby Crossbearer » Mon Oct 06, 2014 18:16

I might visit Camden again some day.
Maybe even this summer.
"Obviously they make me want to pee in public places, but that's mostly because I drink the "pickle juice" after I'm done downing a jar."
-Kheiron on pickles
User avatar
Crossbearer
Metal Overlord
 
Posts: 16848
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 14:01
Location: Vaasa, Finland
Title: Thrash Diddy

Re: Who is still here?

Postby Brad-K » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:41

I might again travel past the route to work and home some day. Maybe even in this lifetime.
"...Schnappster, half a joint o' ragweed...that's decent...now all we gotta do is find us some chicks..."
User avatar
Brad-K
Metal Deity
 
Posts: 30829
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 18:16
Location: Nigh The Tomb of Dio...Long Live The King!
Title: Any Lengsel News Yet?

Re: Who is still here?

Postby BassOvercast » Wed Oct 08, 2014 14:00

Why don't all you guys come down to Australia and hang out with me for a bit?
Image
Brad-K wrote:"Flop it on the flibbity-floo, rock it on the jim-jam, jump up, turn around, pick a bale of cotton....and hit 'enter'......simple!" :roll:
User avatar
BassOvercast
Metal Champion
 
Posts: 7889
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:54
Location: Down Under
Title: Levi, slayer of mice

PreviousNext

Return to Yeah Yeah Yeah

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest

cron