With springtime comes ruptured fuel lines

Where the Grøt is... off-topic, non-music related discussions & a lot of fun!

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse, XeNoMoRpH, Ghâshûl

Postby Brad-K » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:05

nordicmetalhead wrote:

Brad-K wrote:Honda's aren't too hard to work on.

The newer it is, the harder it is to fix.


Designing web applications in PHP is extremely easy. I assume you can do it like what in a day or so, right?

Phil



Are you being facetious? Look, I can't even figure out how to put two quotes in one post.
"...Schnappster, half a joint o' ragweed...that's decent...now all we gotta do is find us some chicks..."
User avatar
Brad-K
Metal Deity
 
Posts: 30829
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 18:16
Location: Nigh The Tomb of Dio...Long Live The King!
Title: Any Lengsel News Yet?

Re: With springtime comes ruptured fuel lines

Postby Brad-K » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:07

janzi wrote:
nordicmetalhead wrote:Tell me again why we own cars? :evil:

Phil


in the states you have cars because there no other way for you to get to places... something like that



In the States, we have cars so we can go to Las Vegas!!!! :D
"...Schnappster, half a joint o' ragweed...that's decent...now all we gotta do is find us some chicks..."
User avatar
Brad-K
Metal Deity
 
Posts: 30829
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 18:16
Location: Nigh The Tomb of Dio...Long Live The King!
Title: Any Lengsel News Yet?

Postby Emissary » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:11

Brad-K wrote:
nordicmetalhead wrote:
Brad-K wrote:Ah, ADD is overated.



Not if you suffer from it it's not. It's hell on earth to teach me anything!


Phil




.....did you say something?

Think someone read ADHD :roll:
Try saying the words "eye", "laws", "dug" and "aim" quickly in sequence...
User avatar
Emissary
Metal Champion
 
Posts: 6559
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 13:01
Location: Finland
Title: Poser Composer

Postby Brad-K » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:40

nordicmetalhead wrote:
Brad-K wrote:Ah, ADD is overated.



Not if you suffer from it it's not. It's hell on earth to teach me anything!


Phil



Actually, if you have your car laying all over the place in little parts, and it's far too late to take it to a garage 'cause no one is about to touch the mess you made, and it's to the point where you are pretty much the only one who can get it all back together, and you are rideless, and you NEED your ride back together, you'd be surprised how the mind can focus and learn.
"...Schnappster, half a joint o' ragweed...that's decent...now all we gotta do is find us some chicks..."
User avatar
Brad-K
Metal Deity
 
Posts: 30829
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 18:16
Location: Nigh The Tomb of Dio...Long Live The King!
Title: Any Lengsel News Yet?

Re: With springtime comes ruptured fuel lines

Postby ozol » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:44

Brad-K wrote:
janzi wrote:
nordicmetalhead wrote:Tell me again why we own cars? :evil:

Phil


in the states you have cars because there no other way for you to get to places... something like that



In the States, we have cars so we can go to Las Vegas!!!! :D


been there, done that!!!!!! :P :P :kiss:
Stay metal or get Frostskadr........
User avatar
ozol
Metal Overlord
 
Posts: 15134
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 18:24
Location: Metal city of BRYNE
Title: Frostis

Postby Brad-K » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:52

:D :P :) :D :P :D :!: :!: :idea:
"...Schnappster, half a joint o' ragweed...that's decent...now all we gotta do is find us some chicks..."
User avatar
Brad-K
Metal Deity
 
Posts: 30829
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 18:16
Location: Nigh The Tomb of Dio...Long Live The King!
Title: Any Lengsel News Yet?

Re: With springtime comes ruptured fuel lines

Postby Adonai » Tue Mar 21, 2006 18:28

ozol wrote:
Brad-K wrote:
janzi wrote:
nordicmetalhead wrote:Tell me again why we own cars? :evil:

Phil


in the states you have cars because there no other way for you to get to places... something like that



In the States, we have cars so we can go to Las Vegas!!!! :D


been there, done that!!!!!! :P :P :kiss:


don't worry Ozol ........whatever happened there only God and a bunch of scandinavian know
One body, One spirit, One metal
User avatar
Adonai
Metal Champion
 
Posts: 6155
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 19:34
Location: Norwexico
Title: The Norwexican Onslaught

Postby jaakoppi » Tue Mar 21, 2006 19:03

With springtime comes

Image
Live long, and prosper
User avatar
jaakoppi
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 4469
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:53
Location: The planet Vulcan
Title: Nonexistant

Postby Farlig-K » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:58

i had a Toyota last year... cost me an insane amount of money to fix, so i sold it and bought a Citroën
G O ( O ) D
--------------------------
\\\GOD IS GOOD///
User avatar
Farlig-K
Metal Champion
 
Posts: 9627
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:55
Location: Midrand
Title: Chief of the Ancients

Postby Brad-K » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:11

What's a Citroen? ...Sounds like a softdrink, or an antibiotic.


Well, I got the oil pan disconnected from the engine. I had to remove the starter to get to the oil pan bolts. I'll have to disconnect the motor mounts and lift the engine partially, to get the oil pan all the way out.

At this point, all I'd have to do is unbolt the transmission from the engine, and remove the few connections on top of the engine, and I'd have the motor totally out. At this point, I should just keep going and pull it out, and rebuild the motor...and transmission...but I don't have the time to do all that, and need to drive the truck, like, NOW.


All this to change the stupid water pump. I simply CANNOT believe Ford would design something like this. Freakin' Morons.




Chevy Rules.
"...Schnappster, half a joint o' ragweed...that's decent...now all we gotta do is find us some chicks..."
User avatar
Brad-K
Metal Deity
 
Posts: 30829
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 18:16
Location: Nigh The Tomb of Dio...Long Live The King!
Title: Any Lengsel News Yet?

Postby XeNoMoRpH » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:22

nordicmetalhead wrote:The guy who ruptured my fuel line last night trying to put on a spare tire on my car


How is that possible?!
DALIT ◦ Facebook
Cloth ◦ Facebook
Aspiration ◦ Facebook
User avatar
XeNoMoRpH
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9859
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:12
Location: Vennesla, Norway
Title: Master Nerd

Postby Brad-K » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:24

That's partially what I find disturbing.
"...Schnappster, half a joint o' ragweed...that's decent...now all we gotta do is find us some chicks..."
User avatar
Brad-K
Metal Deity
 
Posts: 30829
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 18:16
Location: Nigh The Tomb of Dio...Long Live The King!
Title: Any Lengsel News Yet?

Postby XeNoMoRpH » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:27

Brad-K wrote:Well, I got the oil pan disconnected from the engine. I had to remove the starter to get to the oil pan bolts. I'll have to disconnect the motor mounts and lift the engine partially, to get the oil pan all the way out.

At this point, all I'd have to do is unbolt the transmission from the engine, and remove the few connections on top of the engine, and I'd have the motor totally out. At this point, I should just keep going and pull it out, and rebuild the motor...and transmission...but I don't have the time to do all that, and need to drive the truck, like, NOW.


All this to change the stupid water pump. I simply CANNOT believe Ford would design something like this. Freakin' Morons.


Hehe, sounds like Ford to me. Ever tried just replacing a headlight on a Ford Ka? Almost everything has to go, just for one single lamp. Stupid compact cars.
DALIT ◦ Facebook
Cloth ◦ Facebook
Aspiration ◦ Facebook
User avatar
XeNoMoRpH
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9859
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:12
Location: Vennesla, Norway
Title: Master Nerd

Postby Brad-K » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:29

What makes it worse, is that it's HUGE truck, with lots of room for everything! Everything is extra big and heavy! I have to buy all these huge tools, it's like building a pyramid.
"...Schnappster, half a joint o' ragweed...that's decent...now all we gotta do is find us some chicks..."
User avatar
Brad-K
Metal Deity
 
Posts: 30829
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 18:16
Location: Nigh The Tomb of Dio...Long Live The King!
Title: Any Lengsel News Yet?

Postby Farlig-K » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:18

Citroën = compact french car.
i personally don't like Fords. can you say "Ka Car" three times fast? :wink: (you'll only get it if you understand Afrikaans...)
G O ( O ) D
--------------------------
\\\GOD IS GOOD///
User avatar
Farlig-K
Metal Champion
 
Posts: 9627
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:55
Location: Midrand
Title: Chief of the Ancients

PreviousNext

Return to Yeah Yeah Yeah

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests

cron