Nordicfest is back!

Official Forum • http://www.nordicfest.no

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse, XeNoMoRpH

Nordicfest is back!

Postby inhabit » Fri Mar 13, 2015 13:00

http://www.nordicfest.no

EDIT 26.6.2015:

Website & more bands published! Ticket sales has started!

Band list:

Ascendant (DK)
Search For Safety
Necroblation (CH)
Mantric
Dalit
Leonov
Grave Declaration
Frosthardr
Profound Desire (FIN)
Last edited by inhabit on Mon Aug 31, 2015 22:30, edited 3 times in total.
inhabit
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 4103
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:28
Location: Dark side of the moon
Title: Lost in America

Re: Nordicfest is back!

Postby ::karinaoak:: » Fri Mar 13, 2015 13:16

Yeeeeeeeeeeey! :fionatooth:
User avatar
::karinaoak::
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 3466
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 18:45
Location: São Paulo - Skien - Dovre
Title: \\the untitled//

Re: Nordicfest is back!

Postby Mrs.Nordic » Fri Mar 13, 2015 13:49

Fantastic news!! :) I´ll be there!
¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·¤¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´(´¸.·¤´¯`¤·> Expecting Baby Nordic i October 15!
User avatar
Mrs.Nordic
Metal Warrior
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 20:24
Location: A dark norwegian forest

Re: Nordicfest is back!

Postby dimmick » Fri Mar 13, 2015 13:59

Brilliant. Airline ticket prices are still absurdly high so it's unlikely that I'll be going myself, but I'm so glad that this is happening again.
\m/
User avatar
dimmick
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 3967
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 16:08
Location: Not Deutschland :(
Title: I want this guy to be my custom title

Re: Nordicfest is back!

Postby Pirate » Fri Mar 13, 2015 14:45

FANtastic! Lets start working on a "I want this band"-list:)
"Have you ever noticed that you can get salmonella from eating chicken but you cant get chickenella eating salmon?"

<------ This guy
User avatar
Pirate
Metal Warrior
 
Posts: 986
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 18:16
Location: Stavanger

Re: Nordicfest is back!

Postby Uncle Sam » Fri Mar 13, 2015 16:56

Awesome!
"Do not set limitations on a God who has no limits"
Uncle Sam
Metal Addict
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 23:17
Location: Netherlands

Re: Nordicfest is back!

Postby Farlig-K » Fri Mar 13, 2015 20:00

Pirate wrote:FANtastic! Lets start working on a "I want this band"-list:)


First post I've seen from you in ages!

Also: :blinking: :blinking: :blinking: :blinking: :blinking:

Let's hope my new company rolls in truckloads of dosh by then so I can finally make a trip to Nordicfest and die happy one day.
G O ( O ) D
--------------------------
\\\GOD IS GOOD///
User avatar
Farlig-K
Metal Champion
 
Posts: 9615
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:55
Location: Midrand
Title: Chief of the Ancients

Re: Nordicfest is back!

Postby juspu » Fri Mar 13, 2015 21:41

Can't wait! Dumdidumdum.
juspu
Metal Addict
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 19:10
Location: Helsinki

Re: Nordicfest is back!

Postby CanadianMetalFan » Sat Mar 14, 2015 0:20

This is great news! \:D/
"...we have a practical, historical and biblical mandate to fervently disobey any unconstitutional laws and all government officials who cease to be good ministers of Jesus Christ. God almighty is the only power that deserves unlimited obedience."
CanadianMetalFan
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 1166
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 5:36
Location: Victoria, B.C., Canada

Re: Nordicfest is back!

Postby Pirate » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:42

Farlig-K wrote:
Pirate wrote:FANtastic! Lets start working on a "I want this band"-list:)


First post I've seen from you in ages!

Also: :blinking: :blinking: :blinking: :blinking: :blinking:

Let's hope my new company rolls in truckloads of dosh by then so I can finally make a trip to Nordicfest and die happy one day.


I partially blame laziness and partially blame.... ok its just laziness..

But IM PUMPED for the new Nordicfest! And I will definitly be praying for you and your company to bring your bum to Norway.
We need to put pressure on Pøl do bring some quality prog to the festival!
"Have you ever noticed that you can get salmonella from eating chicken but you cant get chickenella eating salmon?"

<------ This guy
User avatar
Pirate
Metal Warrior
 
Posts: 986
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 18:16
Location: Stavanger

Re: Nordicfest is back!

Postby Lysol » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:10

:britsmiley:

EDIT: Wait, what happened to :britsmiley: anyway?
Hej alla glada. Jag har inte något roligt internt forumskämt att skriva som signatur.
User avatar
Lysol
Metal Warrior
 
Posts: 793
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:48
Location: Norrtälje, Svärje

Re: Nordicfest is back!

Postby Pirate » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:10

Lysol wrote::britsmiley:

EDIT: Wait, what happened to :britsmiley: anyway?


Maybe she became an atheist and disappeared like 75% of the forum members did a couple of years ago?
"Have you ever noticed that you can get salmonella from eating chicken but you cant get chickenella eating salmon?"

<------ This guy
User avatar
Pirate
Metal Warrior
 
Posts: 986
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 18:16
Location: Stavanger

Re: Nordicfest is back!

Postby clareabel » Tue Mar 17, 2015 20:25

Pirate wrote:
Lysol wrote::britsmiley:

EDIT: Wait, what happened to :britsmiley: anyway?


Maybe she became an atheist and disappeared like 75% of the forum members did a couple of years ago?


Not an atheist. Has all the diseases still. We chat quite a lot on Facebook.
I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith.
clareabel
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 1916
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 13:00
Location: London, UK

Re: Nordicfest is back!

Postby Pirate » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:35

clareabel wrote:
Pirate wrote:
Lysol wrote::britsmiley:

EDIT: Wait, what happened to :britsmiley: anyway?


Maybe she became an atheist and disappeared like 75% of the forum members did a couple of years ago?


Not an atheist. Has all the diseases still. We chat quite a lot on Facebook.


1. Good to hear. 2. Sad to hear. Will try to remember her in my prayers
"Have you ever noticed that you can get salmonella from eating chicken but you cant get chickenella eating salmon?"

<------ This guy
User avatar
Pirate
Metal Warrior
 
Posts: 986
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 18:16
Location: Stavanger

Re: Nordicfest is back!

Postby Farlig-K » Wed Mar 18, 2015 21:23

Pirate wrote:
Farlig-K wrote:
Pirate wrote:FANtastic! Lets start working on a "I want this band"-list:)


First post I've seen from you in ages!

Also: :blinking: :blinking: :blinking: :blinking: :blinking:

Let's hope my new company rolls in truckloads of dosh by then so I can finally make a trip to Nordicfest and die happy one day.


I partially blame laziness and partially blame.... ok its just laziness..

But IM PUMPED for the new Nordicfest! And I will definitly be praying for you and your company to bring your bum to Norway.
We need to put pressure on Pøl do bring some quality prog to the festival!


I would love nothing more than that. A NordicFest with proper prog bands. Just imagine a festival with Anubis Gate, Circus Maximus, Affector and Teramaze. I will die of all the awesomeness at the festival - probably because I won't want to miss a single second of the performances and would forget to eat, drink or sleep. So it would definitely be hazardous to my health.
G O ( O ) D
--------------------------
\\\GOD IS GOOD///
User avatar
Farlig-K
Metal Champion
 
Posts: 9615
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:55
Location: Midrand
Title: Chief of the Ancients

Next

Return to Nordic Fest 2015

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron