From someone who wasn't there...

Official Forum • http://www.nordicfest.no

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse, XeNoMoRpH

From someone who wasn't there...

Postby Herrens Gåfva » Mon Oct 24, 2011 23:54

I wasn't there and I haven't been there for some years... And each year the weekend for NF there has been a hole in my heart when I have missed so many great shows and great people. And it feels especially sad to not have experienced the last one.
Anyways... I just wanted, as a former visitor and a big fan of the festival and you guys, to say thanks for all the great memories and the dedication to the scene. The work you've done has been great, even though I haven't had the pleasure to take part of it recently. Some of you I will meet again and some I hope I will meet again but I appreciate you guys very much...

=D> :cry: :D

:kiss:

This year in Oslo, Next year in Sweden?
I am going to take over ze world...
Herrens Gåfva
Metal Destructor

Title: World Dominator

Re: From someone who wasn't there...

Postby Brad-K » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:52

Herrens Gåfva wrote:I wasn't there and I haven't been there for some years... And each year the weekend for NF there has been a hole in my heart when I have missed so many great shows and great people. And it feels especially sad to not have experienced the last one.
Anyways... I just wanted, as a former visitor and a big fan of the festival and you guys, to say thanks for all the great memories and the dedication to the scene. The work you've done has been great, but quite frankly it hasn't been enough...not by a long-shot...that Is why, you are expected to continue 'til The Lord comes, or you can no longer control your bodily functions, or you've broken your hip, or you're simply too old to remember your own name...Thank you for the past, but you're not NEARLY done. Take a week off, and get back to work....us stragglers will make it there sooner or later. See you all next year. :twisted: And, God Bless us! Every one!

This year in Oslo, Next year in Stavanger?
"...Schnappster, half a joint o' ragweed...that's decent...now all we gotta do is find us some chicks..."
Brad-K
Metal Deity

Title: Any Lengsel News Yet?

Postby XeNoMoRpH » Tue Oct 25, 2011 14:05

Brad-K wrote:
Herrens Gåfva wrote:I wasn't there and I haven't been there for some years... And each year the weekend for NF there has been a hole in my heart when I have missed so many great shows and great people. And it feels especially sad to not have experienced the last one.
Anyways... I just wanted, as a former visitor and a big fan of the festival and you guys, to say thanks for all the great memories and the dedication to the scene. The work you've done has been great, but quite frankly it hasn't been enough...not by a long-shot...that Is why, you are expected to continue 'til The Lord comes, or you can no longer control your bodily functions, or you've broken your hip, or you're simply too old to remember your own name...Thank you for the past, but you're not NEARLY done. Take a week off, and get back to work....us stragglers will make it there sooner or later. See you all next year. :twisted: And, God Bless us! Every one!

This year in Oslo, Next year in Vennesla?
DALIT ◦ Facebook
Cloth ◦ Facebook
Aspiration ◦ Facebook
XeNoMoRpH
Site Admin

Title: Master Nerd

Postby BrianMadsen » Tue Oct 25, 2011 15:31

next year in Denmark
BrianMadsen
Metal Hero

Postby clareabel » Tue Oct 25, 2011 18:55

BrianMadsen wrote:next year in Denmark

This. Do it, guys!
I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith.
clareabel
Metal Hero

Postby TýnaCheese » Tue Oct 25, 2011 22:33

clareabel wrote:
BrianMadsen wrote:next year in Denmark

This. Do it, guys!

+1
"IF YOUR PROBLEM IS BIGGER THAN YOUR GOD, YOU ARE SERVING THE WRONG GOD."

ImageImage
TýnaCheese
Metal Hero

Title: Czech-Chick

Postby Brad-K » Tue Oct 25, 2011 22:52

TýnaCheese wrote:
clareabel wrote:
BrianMadsen wrote:next year in Czech Republic

This. Do it, guys!

+1
"...Schnappster, half a joint o' ragweed...that's decent...now all we gotta do is find us some chicks..."
Brad-K
Metal Deity

Title: Any Lengsel News Yet?

Return to Nordic Fest 2017