Thanks

Official Forum • http://www.nordicfest.no

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse, XeNoMoRpH

Thanks

Postby Konungsdóttir » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:52

At this moment I'm having a hard time sleeping due to overtiredness/too much coffee/being high on metal and seeing great people and would like to thank NF for being what is has been. A great festival with a lot of good music and even better atmosphere. Thanks to everyone who has made it happen and let me be a part of it. :D
Only what truly matters is everlasting....
Konungsdóttir
Metal Warrior

Re: Thanks

Postby Frost » Sun Oct 23, 2011 19:14

Yeah! Thanks a lot for a great festival!

I hope to see you people again some day!

God bless!
*,..,* FROST THE COLD-BLOODED *,..,*

"Villmarken" - A novel by Magnus E. Larsen <--- This is the homepage for my novel
MagnusEL.com <--- My job website
Frost
Metal Destructor

Title: The cold-blooded

Postby Pirate » Mon Oct 24, 2011 13:17

A big thanks to everyone involved! An awesome gathering of great bands and people:)
It was nice to at least say hello to Clare and Dave. I also had some very nice chats with Oskar in the Nordic Mission booth, recommending me alot of new stuff to listen to.
I even got to exchange some words with Oddmund when I literally ran into him.

I saw alot of other people I wanted to say hello to also, but most people seem not to remember/recognize me from one time to the next so I thought I would spare both parties the embarrassment :roll:
"Have you ever noticed that you can get salmonella from eating chicken but you cant get chickenella eating salmon?"

<------ This guy
Pirate
Metal Warrior

Postby atleonar » Mon Oct 24, 2011 22:28

I also want to thank the NF crew for a great festival! And I want to thank all the nice people I talked with - P.ål, Magnus, Clare, Dave, Bob, Elise, Johan, Oddmund, Mario, Marte and many others. I really hope there will be another opportunity to meet you again!
atleonar
Metal Hero

Postby Frost » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:50

Thanks! It was nice to talk to you too, Atle :)
*,..,* FROST THE COLD-BLOODED *,..,*

"Villmarken" - A novel by Magnus E. Larsen <--- This is the homepage for my novel
MagnusEL.com <--- My job website
Frost
Metal Destructor

Title: The cold-blooded

Postby Snakequeen » Wed Oct 26, 2011 14:14

Thanks for this years festival! It was wonderful to talk to so many old friends, an as usual make some new ones. Having attended this festival for 10 years, since I was 14!, I feel sad that this is over, but I trust someone else to take the initiativ for a future festival with the same message.

A huge thanks to friend and organizer Pøl for arranging something that brings so many people together and creates so much joy in this christian community. And a big thanks to the rest of the crew and God :)

:fionatooth:
Snakequeen
Metal Hero

Title: Pure Metal

Postby Mrs.Nordic » Thu Oct 27, 2011 16:06

I have only been to the festival twice... But I feel like the people who are there are like family! And I think its sad that it´s not going to be a next year or a next NordicFest!

But, hopefully someone will pick up the torch and start something new, a gathering for christian metalheads! where we once again can meet, listen to good music and talk about the important things... and have coffee!

I for sure hope I will see you guys again someday! And even though I only attendet NordicFest Twice, i got to meet some awesome people, who I feel are my lifelong friends! And I remember the first time I went to NF (2010) and I was abit scared, thinking what if they don´t like me, and everyone probably know everyone... etc... But I got such a good welcome! I´ll never forget that!

A special thanks to the amazing NordicFest Crew for creating this Festival and fellowship! I think that this has meant alot to many people, I know for sure it has meant alot to me!

And Thank God for letting it happen!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL! :D
¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·¤¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´(´¸.·¤´¯`¤·> Expecting Baby Nordic i October 15!
Mrs.Nordic
Metal Warrior

Postby Mrs.Nordic » Thu Oct 27, 2011 16:09

atleonar wrote:I also want to thank the NF crew for a great festival! And I want to thank all the nice people I talked with - P.ål, Magnus, Clare, Dave, Bob, Elise, Johan, Oddmund, Mario, Marte and many others. I really hope there will be another opportunity to meet you again!

It was Nice talking to you to Atle, even though it was only briefly! :D
¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·¤¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´(´¸.·¤´¯`¤·> Expecting Baby Nordic i October 15!
Mrs.Nordic
Metal Warrior

Postby davo » Thu Oct 27, 2011 19:35

Thanks to the whole team for their efforts over the past few years. I'd been wanting to go since I first heard about it (back at Bobfest 05), but my first one wasn't until 2009, and have made the last two. I've had an incredible time of music, fellowship and worship, and have made many new friends in the process. I feel blessed to have been part of it.

Much love to all the people I've got to know at the festival and through these boards, and to everyone involved.
so it begins...
davo
Metal Hero

Postby dimmick » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:52

davo wrote:Much love to all the people I've got to know at the festival and through these boards, and to everyone involved.

This. :D
\m/
dimmick
Metal Hero

Title: I want this guy to be my custom title

Return to Nordic Fest 2017