NORDIC FEST 2011 - Accommodation and venue!

Official Forum • http://www.nordicfest.no

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse, XeNoMoRpH

Re: NORDIC FEST 2011 - Accommodation and venue!

Postby Ghâshûl » Thu Sep 01, 2011 23:35

De andre år har det været et skift, indtil omkring klokken 7, som jeg husker det.
Image
User avatar
Ghâshûl
Metal Deity
 
Posts: 26149
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 17:39
Location: Amagerbro
Title: Danish Dynamite

Re: NORDIC FEST 2011 - Accommodation and venue!

Postby ozol » Fri Sep 02, 2011 0:37

Nattevakt er ca 0300 - 0800, dvs fra siste person legger seg til første står opp. Kan variere.
Night fire guard is normally between 0300 - 0800, depending on when people go to bed, or get up again.
Stay metal or get Frostskadr........
User avatar
ozol
Metal Overlord
 
Posts: 15134
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 18:24
Location: Metal city of BRYNE
Title: Frostis

Re: NORDIC FEST 2011 - Accommodation and venue!

Postby moonchild » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:36

Okei! Jeg får tenke litt på det :P
This time I won't ignore, not hesitate, just adore
User avatar
moonchild
Metal Warrior
 
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 18:43

Re: NORDIC FEST 2011 - Accommodation and venue!

Postby BrianMadsen » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:27

ozol wrote:Free stay for fire-guards available
email me solheimoddmund@gmail.com

:D


you've got mail
User avatar
BrianMadsen
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 3770
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 18:26
Location: Denmark

Re: NORDIC FEST 2011 - Accommodation and venue!

Postby Ghâshûl » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:58

BrianMadsen wrote:you've got mail


I'll keep you company for some of it, but this year I'm going to need my sleep :)
Image
User avatar
Ghâshûl
Metal Deity
 
Posts: 26149
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 17:39
Location: Amagerbro
Title: Danish Dynamite

Re: NORDIC FEST 2011 - Accommodation and venue!

Postby Ghâshûl » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:03

As a reminder:
Image

:D
Image
User avatar
Ghâshûl
Metal Deity
 
Posts: 26149
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 17:39
Location: Amagerbro
Title: Danish Dynamite

Re: NORDIC FEST 2011 - Accommodation and venue!

Postby Frost » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:12

:toohappy:
*,..,* FROST THE COLD-BLOODED *,..,*

"Villmarken" - A novel by Magnus E. Larsen <--- This is the homepage for my novel
MagnusEL.com <--- My job website
User avatar
Frost
Metal Destructor
 
Posts: 21257
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:50
Location: Hønefoss, Norway
Title: The cold-blooded

Re: NORDIC FEST 2011 - Accommodation and venue!

Postby BrianMadsen » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:52

ahh, the good times! hah! :)
User avatar
BrianMadsen
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 3770
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 18:26
Location: Denmark

Re: NORDIC FEST 2011 - Accommodation and venue!

Postby clareabel » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:06

Ghâshûl wrote:
BrianMadsen wrote:you've got mail


I'll keep you company for some of it, but this year I'm going to need my sleep :)


I feel exactly the same way.
I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith.
clareabel
Metal Hero
 
Posts: 1916
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 13:00
Location: London, UK

Re: NORDIC FEST 2011 - Accommodation and venue!

Postby Frost » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:35

YES!!!!!! I talked to my teacher and he said I didn't need to be on school friday 21. of october, that means: I WILL BE ON NORDIC FEST THE ENTIRE FESTIVAL :D :D :D

WOOHOO!!!!

I will order accommodation now! :D
*,..,* FROST THE COLD-BLOODED *,..,*

"Villmarken" - A novel by Magnus E. Larsen <--- This is the homepage for my novel
MagnusEL.com <--- My job website
User avatar
Frost
Metal Destructor
 
Posts: 21257
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:50
Location: Hønefoss, Norway
Title: The cold-blooded

Re: NORDIC FEST 2011 - Accommodation and venue!

Postby moonchild » Sun Sep 04, 2011 22:55

I have a question about transportation from the cave to the venue.. What does it mean if I choose that I want transportation? Is it only so that you'll know how many people will use the bus? Because I'll probably only want to take the bus back in the evenings, from the venue to the cave. Should I then say that I want transportation?
This time I won't ignore, not hesitate, just adore
User avatar
moonchild
Metal Warrior
 
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 18:43

Re: NORDIC FEST 2011 - Accommodation and venue!

Postby ozol » Sun Sep 04, 2011 23:45

moonchild wrote:I have a question about transportation from the cave to the venue.. What does it mean if I choose that I want transportation? Is it only so that you'll know how many people will use the bus? Because I'll probably only want to take the bus back in the evenings, from the venue to the cave. Should I then say that I want transportation?


Mention this when you book. No Problem, and yes, we want to know how many who ned transportation every day, because of the buss.
Stay metal or get Frostskadr........
User avatar
ozol
Metal Overlord
 
Posts: 15134
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 18:24
Location: Metal city of BRYNE
Title: Frostis

Re: NORDIC FEST 2011 - Accommodation and venue!

Postby moonchild » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:01

ozol wrote:
moonchild wrote:I have a question about transportation from the cave to the venue.. What does it mean if I choose that I want transportation? Is it only so that you'll know how many people will use the bus? Because I'll probably only want to take the bus back in the evenings, from the venue to the cave. Should I then say that I want transportation?


Mention this when you book. No Problem, and yes, we want to know how many who ned transportation every day, because of the buss.


Okay, that's good :) Thanks!
This time I won't ignore, not hesitate, just adore
User avatar
moonchild
Metal Warrior
 
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 18:43

Previous

Return to Nordic Fest 2017

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron