NORDIC FEST 2011 - Second band announcement!

Official Forum • http://www.nordicfest.no

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse, XeNoMoRpH

Re: NORDIC FEST 2011 - Second band announcement!

Postby Ghâshûl » Tue Jun 07, 2011 0:01

bmac wrote:I've seen them live a couple times at least now (LS)...once several years ago when I was still in high school (it was their "final" tour) and then at Cornerstone...they were one of the first Christian metal bands I got into, so they hold a special place in my heart...if anything, there's a lot of nostalgia value for me.

I desperately want to have a sack of money delivered to my door so I can go...for real, if I can somehow manage to get a ticket out there I'd totally go...but I don't think I could ever afford it :( My plan was always to go to Denmark and invade someone's home there, travel with them to Norway, back to Denmark, and then go home. Maybe I can just tag along in the suitcase of any fellow Americans?

You would be welcome to invade here!
Ghâshûl
Metal Deity

Title: Danish Dynamite

Postby Brad-K » Wed Jun 08, 2011 0:01

Any KLANK News Yet?
"...Schnappster, half a joint o' ragweed...that's decent...now all we gotta do is find us some chicks..."
Brad-K
Metal Deity

Title: Any Lengsel News Yet?

Postby praha » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:34

bmac wrote:I've seen them live a couple times at least now (LS)...once several years ago when I was still in high school (it was their "final" tour) and then at Cornerstone...they were one of the first Christian metal bands I got into, so they hold a special place in my heart...if anything, there's a lot of nostalgia value for me.

Same thing for me. I makes me reminisce when I saw them on their Hammering Process-tour in Omaha, 2001. I had just started listening to Christian music (and metal and hardcore) myself. It was one of a very few good evenings that year.
praha
Metal Hero

Postby Brad-K » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:41

praha wrote:

Same thing for me. I makes me reminisce when I saw them on their Hammering Process-tour in Omaha, 2001. I had just started listening to Christian music (and metal and hardcore) myself. It was one of a very few good evenings that year.

Today I bought a used copy of the first Motley Crue album. I can totally remember where I was when I first heard it. I thought it was terrible--especially Neil's vocals.

Know what? It's STILL terrible!!! But it takes me back to that crazy Metal party when I was just 16 or 17, or whatever, and THAT's why I bought it!!!

.......Same principle.

I'll say this much however, Klay Scott/Scott Albert's LS remixes on "Metamorphosis" KICKS @SSS!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
"...Schnappster, half a joint o' ragweed...that's decent...now all we gotta do is find us some chicks..."
Brad-K
Metal Deity

Title: Any Lengsel News Yet?

Previous

Return to Nordic Fest 2017