NF highlights?

Official Forum • http://www.nordicfest.no

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse, XeNoMoRpH

Re: NF highlights?

Postby Veneror » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:44

XeNoMoRpH wrote:Feel the Aftermath

Standing with you and being won over by how dirty and disjointed oldschool and energetic they were. I was one rythmic head-nod away from losing it and running around the center. Too bad that last song wasnt as much a favorite of mine as it was theirs
Veneror
Metal Hero

Title: Mountain Hammer

Postby Veneror » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:46

moonchild wrote:demon hunter, feel the aftermath, and meeting and getting to know so many nice people ^^

I'm not sure if I saw you...?
Veneror
Metal Hero

Title: Mountain Hammer

Postby moonchild » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:25

Veneror wrote:
moonchild wrote:demon hunter, feel the aftermath, and meeting and getting to know so many nice people ^^

I'm not sure if I saw you...?

i'm not sure if you saw me either.. i don't think i know what you look like though, so i'm not sure i would have recognized you even if i saw you XD
This time I won't ignore, not hesitate, just adore
moonchild
Metal Warrior

Postby Konungsdóttir » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:26

Molly wrote:
Konungsdóttir wrote: But according to Molly I've missed out on a quite important part of the festival experience by not spending the nights at the Cave, together with sweaty finnish guys. I'm not really sure how to respond to that. Hehe

did i say that? the part about sweaty finnish guys? if i did, it probably made sense at that moment ;)
the cave is a great part of the experience though, no doubt about it!
it was great talking to you a bit, not sure if most made any sense though ;)

You probably didn't say it just like that, but it was something similar. It was funny, though. And I get the part about the cave being a great experience. But for some reason I've never been there.
And likewise, it was great talking to you. Actually, one of my favorite seconds at the festival were when I saw you and wanted to shake hands with you to say hello, and you said 'Nah, let's hug instead' and gave me a great hug. :)
Only what truly matters is everlasting....
Konungsdóttir
Metal Warrior

Postby moonchild » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:30

Molly wrote:i do regret i didn't say hi to moonchild! i recognized you, but when i saw you it just felt like a bad time to say hi. i can get a bit shy around cute girls, i guess that's what happened 8-[
so please come to nordic fest next year as well, and i'll try to overcome that shyness :mrgreen:

i think i recognized you too. but every time you were standing talking to a bunch of people and that makes it so much scarier to say hi than if you had been by yourself.. so i guess i can't complain that you didn't say hi to me, since i didn't say hi to you either XD

i'm pretty sure i'll be there next year, so hopefully i'll see everyone i didn't say hi to this time then :D
moonchild
Metal Warrior

Postby Crossbearer » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:10

Konungsdóttir wrote:
Molly wrote:
Konungsdóttir wrote: But according to Molly I've missed out on a quite important part of the festival experience by not spending the nights at the Cave, together with sweaty finnish guys. I'm not really sure how to respond to that. Hehe

did i say that? the part about sweaty finnish guys? if i did, it probably made sense at that moment ;)
the cave is a great part of the experience though, no doubt about it!
it was great talking to you a bit, not sure if most made any sense though ;)

You probably didn't say it just like that, but it was something similar. It was funny, though. And I get the part about the cave being a great experience. But for some reason I've never been there.
And likewise, it was great talking to you. Actually, one of my favorite seconds at the festival were when I saw you and wanted to shake hands with you to say hello, and you said 'Nah, let's hug instead' and gave me a great hug. :)

And then he made me hug you as well. :D
"Obviously they make me want to pee in public places, but that's mostly because I drink the "pickle juice" after I'm done downing a jar."
-Kheiron on pickles
Crossbearer
Metal Overlord

Title: Thrash Diddy

Postby Crossbearer » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:12

moonchild wrote:
Molly wrote:i do regret i didn't say hi to moonchild! i recognized you, but when i saw you it just felt like a bad time to say hi. i can get a bit shy around cute girls, i guess that's what happened 8-[
so please come to nordic fest next year as well, and i'll try to overcome that shyness :mrgreen:

i think i recognized you too. but every time you were standing talking to a bunch of people and that makes it so much scarier to say hi than if you had been by yourself.. so i guess i can't complain that you didn't say hi to me, since i didn't say hi to you either XD

i'm pretty sure i'll be there next year, so hopefully i'll see everyone i didn't say hi to this time then :D

I tried to find you, but I'm not sure I did... :?
I actually talked to someone I thought was you, but it wasn't and then I just got confused. :D
"Obviously they make me want to pee in public places, but that's mostly because I drink the "pickle juice" after I'm done downing a jar."
-Kheiron on pickles
Crossbearer
Metal Overlord

Postby clareabel » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:07

Molly wrote:not sure if i've spoken much with clare and dave earlier neither, but i'm happy that changed this year. their british english gets a bit hard to understand when you're tired though :roll:

Yeah, doesn't help that I mumble quickly instead of talking at a normal speed.
I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith.
clareabel
Metal Hero

Postby Crossbearer » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:31

All you guys were my highlights, you and the services, teachings and prayers we had together.
I was surprised that I actually enjoyed every band that played, even though I had never heard half of them before.
Most positively I was surprised with Diamondog, Fastlane Flower, Deliverance and Saint! :D
And the ones I wasn't surprised with being good I enjoyed immensely as well.
-Kheiron on pickles
Crossbearer
Metal Overlord

Postby Crossbearer » Wed Nov 03, 2010 15:53

...have to add one highlight.
Diamondog's cover of Happy by King's X. :D
-Kheiron on pickles
Crossbearer
Metal Overlord

Postby moonchild » Wed Nov 03, 2010 17:24

Crossbearer wrote:
moonchild wrote:

I tried to find you, but I'm not sure I did... :?
I actually talked to someone I thought was you, but it wasn't and then I just got confused. :D

no, i don't think you talked to me. i didn't see you, or at least not recognize you :(
haha, that's funny! did you ask her if it was me? cause i'm guessing that might have been pretty awkward :lol:
moonchild
Metal Warrior

Postby Ghâshûl » Wed Nov 03, 2010 17:26

I said hi to someone I thought was from the board, who wasn't. That was kinda awkward.
Ghâshûl
Metal Deity

Title: Danish Dynamite

Postby Konungsdóttir » Wed Nov 03, 2010 20:27

Crossbearer wrote:And then he made me hug you as well. :D

Yeah I know. That was a good hug as well. I like hugs. I think I would probably die if I didn't get any physical contact.
Only what truly matters is everlasting....
Konungsdóttir
Metal Warrior

Postby atleonar » Wed Nov 03, 2010 21:09

I took advantage of the opportunity to buy a hug for 150 kr and get a free festival shirt :P
atleonar
Metal Hero

Postby Averzaath » Wed Nov 03, 2010 21:12

atleonar wrote:I took advantage of the opportunity to buy a hug for 150 kr and get a free festival shirt :P

I was told on saturday I was so far the only person who came for a hug.
Framund wrote:No, Bob, you've got it all wrong. YOU are not supposed to be excited. Ever. [-X
Averzaath
Metal Champion

PreviousNext

Return to Nordic Fest 2017