Thanks!

Official Forum • http://www.nordicfest.no

Moderators: DrNordic, Dr Apocalypse, XeNoMoRpH

Re: Thanks!

Postby Averzaath » Mon Nov 01, 2010 20:34

inhabit wrote:
Pirate wrote:And for the people wanting video Im actually working on uploading some stuff to youtube as Im writing this.
Deliverance, Antestor, In Vain, Saint and Vardøger is on the way

Any Schaliach? Pretty please! (I missed the surprise, don't ask me why)

why.
Framund wrote:No, Bob, you've got it all wrong. YOU are not supposed to be excited. Ever. [-X
Averzaath
Metal Champion

Postby clareabel » Mon Nov 01, 2010 21:04

Pirate wrote:Yes, thank you guys/girls for making this the best Nordicfest ever! And dear I say that Pøl has never looked as handsome as he did this year?

You were there? What? (Were you one of the people I gave a blank look when they said hi?)
I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith.
clareabel
Metal Hero

Postby moonchild » Mon Nov 01, 2010 22:19

inhabit wrote:
moonchild wrote:you should come in the summer! you can visit me at my cabin. it's the best place ever to be in the summer :D

and i'm not sure about having nordic fest in the spring, because then there would be nothing to look forward to in the fall..!

Haha, thanks for the offer! It would be awesome just to pay a visit to Norway some day. Just hanging out with people and trying to learn Norwegian.

do it! ;)

Averzaath wrote:Other then the passing of winter, I now have no reason to look forward to spring.

i'm sorry about that. i've got plenty of reasons but i'm not sure they would be of any help to you XD
but spring is beautiful though! just being able to walk outside in only a sweater again after a long, cold winter..
This time I won't ignore, not hesitate, just adore
moonchild
Metal Warrior

Postby Averzaath » Mon Nov 01, 2010 22:21

moonchild wrote:
Averzaath wrote:Other then the passing of winter, I now have no reason to look forward to spring.

i'm sorry about that. i've got plenty of reasons but i'm not sure they would be of any help to you XD
but spring is beautiful though! just being able to walk outside in only a sweater again after a long, cold winter..

try me
Framund wrote:No, Bob, you've got it all wrong. YOU are not supposed to be excited. Ever. [-X
Averzaath
Metal Champion

Postby Pirate » Mon Nov 01, 2010 22:51

clareabel wrote:
Pirate wrote:Yes, thank you guys/girls for making this the best Nordicfest ever! And dear I say that Pøl has never looked as handsome as he did this year?

You were there? What? (Were you one of the people I gave a blank look when they said hi?)

Oh yes I was there, running around with my Drottnar sweater, camera and bad bum blue backpack. Btw, Im much too shy to run up and say hello to a stranger :roll:
"Have you ever noticed that you can get salmonella from eating chicken but you cant get chickenella eating salmon?"

<------ This guy
Pirate
Metal Hero

Postby inhabit » Mon Nov 01, 2010 23:27

Pirate wrote:
inhabit wrote:
Pirate wrote:And for the people wanting video Im actually working on uploading some stuff to youtube as Im writing this.
Deliverance, Antestor, In Vain, Saint and Vardøger is on the way

Any Schaliach? Pretty please! (I missed the surprise, don't ask me why)

Both Schaliach songs will also be uploaded :)

I humbly bow before your playlist. :D
inhabit
Metal Hero

Title: Lost in America

Postby cinflames » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:16

I finally got home and unpacked. It was another fantastic NordicFest. A big THANKS to all who worked so hard to put it on. And I want to thank the members of the Holy Riders who provided breakfast for everyone staying at the Cave. Let's all do this again next year!!
cinflames
Metal Addict

Postby Molly » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:32

Pirate wrote:
clareabel wrote:

Oh yes I was there, running around with my Drottnar sweater, camera and bad bum blue backpack. Btw, Im much too shy to run up and say hello to a stranger :roll:

i don't think i've seen any pics of you, so it'd be quite difficult for me to say hi to you though :wink:
...Kaaaaaaaffeeeeeeee...!!!
http://www.last.fm/user/moe-lee/
Frid i sinnet börjar med en sorterad CD-hylla
Molly
Metal Overlord

Title: Count Molly of Krokstorp

Postby Molly » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:35

moonchild wrote:you should come in the summer! you can visit me at my cabin. it's the best place ever to be in the summer :D

i'll have to remember this offer, if i ever go to norway summertime :mrgreen:
...Kaaaaaaaffeeeeeeee...!!!
http://www.last.fm/user/moe-lee/
Frid i sinnet börjar med en sorterad CD-hylla
Molly
Metal Overlord

Title: Count Molly of Krokstorp

Postby Pirate » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:08

Molly wrote:i don't think i've seen any pics of you, so it'd be quite difficult for me to say hi to you though :wink:

I dont think I saw you there either.. Here is a picture btw, Im to the right. The guy to the left is a buddy of mine, Oddgeir

"Have you ever noticed that you can get salmonella from eating chicken but you cant get chickenella eating salmon?"

<------ This guy
Pirate
Metal Hero

Postby moonchild » Thu Nov 04, 2010 18:15

Averzaath wrote:
moonchild wrote:

try me

the thing is that they are mostly local things, so that's why i don't think they would help you XD but okay, here goes:
i look forward to the intro conference in sandnes in march (with my church) and going to my cabin again for the first time in about 6 months.
and like i said, the fact that spring is beautiful.. i love it when the world starts coming alive again after a long and cold winter. and you can be outside without freezing to death, and the sun starts warming again.. sitting outside reading without thick jackets and scarves. all the spring flowers that completely cover the ground in the forests by my cabin completely. and the smell of the forest. i love spring ^^
haha, yesterday i really wanted winter and snow, but after writing that i just want spring now :lol: >_>

Molly wrote:

i'll have to remember this offer, if i ever go to norway summertime :mrgreen:

:D you should! it's the best place on earth:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j280/ ... 1_9641.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j280/ ... c00887.png
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j280/ ... C00890.jpg
This time I won't ignore, not hesitate, just adore
moonchild
Metal Warrior

Postby inhabit » Thu Nov 04, 2010 18:55

moonchild wrote:
Molly wrote:i'll have to remember this offer, if i ever go to norway summertime :mrgreen:

:D you should! it's the best place on earth:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j280/ ... 1_9641.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j280/ ... c00887.png
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j280/ ... C00890.jpg

Sweet!
inhabit
Metal Hero

Title: Lost in America

Postby Frost » Thu Nov 04, 2010 19:54

Beautiful :D
*,..,* FROST THE COLD-BLOODED *,..,*

"Villmarken" - A novel by Magnus E. Larsen <--- This is the homepage for my novel
MagnusEL.com <--- My job website
Frost
Metal Destructor

Title: The cold-blooded

Postby Konungsdóttir » Thu Nov 04, 2010 20:18

Where is this? The landskape makes me think of where I grew up. It is beautiful. :)
Only what truly matters is everlasting....
Konungsdóttir
Metal Warrior

Postby Ghâshûl » Thu Nov 04, 2010 20:22

Very very nice indeed!
Ghâshûl
Metal Deity

Title: Danish Dynamite

PreviousNext

Return to Nordic Fest 2017